• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enough Already..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Can you elucidate?

Was that honestly even necessary? There are some people who like me on the forums, so there's honestly not a need for such a rude and unnecessary remark. I don't even know you and I've never talked to you.
You make fun of other people, and then complain about anyone who questions or makes fun of you, while making fun if them.

CrystalKnowledge

Experienced
Reaction score
You make fun of other people, and then complain about anyone who questions or makes fun of you, while making fun if them.
I honestly don't think I really make fun of you, or many others for that matter. Very rarely if ever have I, I don't really count something like saying "porky" to a pig. I'm not making fun of you right now while typing this post. It gets frusterating to see the same faces on every single thread I make constantly completely trashing it for no other reason then the fact that they seem to dislike me. I get that it might not match their opinions but it's honestly hard and hurts me when I keep seeing that again and again. I've seen controversial threads from members of a higher respect (Mooclan, Arena Master, etc.) and everyone seems to flock around theirs and have minimal complaints, but when I post one of even slight controversy people literally just cling on to me and try and drag me down. People say I Promiscuous woman for likes and how my opinions are basically dirt.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah this joke is extremely overused and its the perfect example of beating a dead horse, not with a bat, but with another dead horse.

It actually surprises me this joke hasnt died yet... but who cares? If some people still enjoy the joke let them do so. Yes, its annoying, but complaining wont stop it either.... this is the same reason why Memes havent really died nor they will ever die. As a matter of fact, the so loved "Dodge" meme actually very old, just like the "Shrek is love. Shrek is life.", both of which have revived as of this year, there is really no way to prevent jokes from being overused, complaining about it wont get you anywhere.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Eh...I'm seeing lots of flame here....requesting a lock.

I see some discussion...but the flame and insults are outweighing the conversations.
Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci