• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enough Drama is Enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Seriously guys. The title says it all. Do you know what this community is for? Playing a fun game type and enjoying yourself. Things happen sometimes. You have to get used to it. This drama is pointless.

Most of the current drama going on right now is to theJustHellooo getting demoted, obviously. He wans't demoted for speaking his mind, he was demoted for abusing /say and some other things. People shouldn't be afraid to speak their mind. Seriously guys, that's ridiculous. Sometimes I feel like this community just has to have something to complain about. Guys, enjoy yourselves here. Don't recreate a middle school setting. It's just really pointless.

Benglaas

Diamond
Reaction score
The problem is that people are competitive and do not like to lose. And this tends to bring out the worst in people. People just need to take a deep breath and chill. And people get demoted/promoted all the time its the circle. Trust me this community is still miles better than LoL. Enough said!

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Trying for what? There's nothing to be upset about.
There is more to this story...just like any other. I get it now. I get why people made such a big deal in the past about stuff like this. There is always more to situations that we don't know about. Sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad...in this case, bad.

Trying to make a big fuss over a video game?
eh, it's kind of passed that point. to me, this game has affected so much more. and I don't think it's a bad thing. and I know I'm not the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci