• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enough Drama is Enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's not my place. You can read my post on my profile. It explains the situation from my view to the extent of not offending the people in the situation. But like I said, there is SO much more.
Right... I said it once and I'll say it again.
It's
A
Video
Game

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'll just be that one guy...

Use the search button, this thread already exists like a hundred billion times. 3:

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
This isn't a government, It's not like they're communists in disguise running a community, forcing you to do each and every thing they say. Just take a breath and realize it's a video game please.
I have. And like I said, I'm one of the people that this game has affected me more than others. The community has affected me. And even if it is a game, you do what's right.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have. And like I said, I'm one of the people that this game has affected me more than others. The community has affected me. And even if it is a game, you do what's right.
How has this game effected you? You make it sound like killing people in a virtual reality world is some glorifying moment.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Sure it's affected me. I've been here through it all, but i'm just trying to say, there's no reason to be so upset.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
How has this game effected you? You make it sound like killing people in a virtual reality world is some glorifying moment.
That's not what I said. I clearly said this game...THIS COMMUNITY. thats what I was implying.

Sure it's affected me. I've been here through it all, but i'm just trying to say, there's no reason to be so upset.
people have their reasons.

Carson252

Diamond
Reaction score
I was looking at this and I'm not saying this because we have had "problems" in the past but its just a game. There is no reason to be freaking out.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. She's basically freaking out over complete strangers she met on the internet.
I mean if that's how you see the situation, sure. Still doesn't mean I shouldn't voice my opinion when people aren't doing what is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci