• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enough Drama is Enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Just leave it be already, I said what I said, and stopped. You should do the same.
What do you have to do with anything I posted? Lulu was directly involved with my post and her conflicting posts irritated me; I had every right to call her out.

L

Lululioness

Please don't assume this post is mean or offensive until reading through it all. Now: as I recall, Lululioness, the one everyone is protecting from getting "made fun of of," as said by RyanHolland, isn't too courteous herself. "To flat, and the theme is old...So jah. Structures are eh, and the terraforming is way to world edit-y with the spheres," as posted by Lululioness here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/s-g-map-apocalypse.42094/

Now here are Lululioness' sentiments from this thread: "This community has given friends and people that care about us, when we are being bullied/in depression/having a crap time."
It seems to me that if I were being bullied, in depression, or having a crap time, then the opinion that she so nicely handed me in my post surely wouldn't be helping me out. There's my two cents, and cut the crap Lululioness. You may be the nicest girl in the world in real life, but don't put up this facade here online. That kind of thing is exactly why we have this "drama" problem in the first place.
That was constructive criticism. I did not mean to offend you, I just wanted to help you get your map up to MCSG standards so it could be accepted. I am being as you call it 'protected' because lots of people are going through the same thing.
It is helping you out, it helps you improve your map! I know the standards of MCSG maps and I just want to help you reach them, like every other map >.>

L

Lululioness

>.> of course!
Well, for me it was a bit flat and world edity and you wanted suggestions/feedback so I told you what I thought was kinda eh. You can then go fix it so you can get it into MCSG with a bit of work and from other peoples suggestions :/

Did you even read it? If you did, I'm sorry you didn't catch the drift of what I was saying.
I mean dang guys, let's all team up on the guy who actually is discerning what's going on behind the scenes and stick up for the two-faced girl who is posting a bunch of bull and getting attention for it! Awesome!
You may want to know I'm getting attention because I'm a fairly well known member who's got lots of friends and tries to post quality ;)
Not because I'm posting some bull.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
L

Lululioness

This sums up what I think of this

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The video made me laugh, and at least you got your point across nicely, but here's my comeback (don't mean to be mean :p)

Actually, you have no idea how much this community has helped some people.
This community has given friends and people that care about us, when we are being bullied/in depression/having a crap time. We have fun on TeamSpeak, derp around in game and have fun. It cheers us up.
So, if this community craps itself because of corrupt staff/players what will happen to us? The people that rely on MCSG for happiness in life?

Evil_Emo

Gold
Reaction score
This thread is pointless. Why make a whole thread about it and not be able to take some constructive cirtisim? I think you should reconsider your choice. The drama you say? This just reimburses the whole idea of the drama. You're creating unnecessary 'flame wars' buy making this. Don't you think that everyone's already taken a side to the whole ordeal? Look, I'm not trying to ruin this thread, just take some time to consider others opinions on this idea.
KTHXBAI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci