• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Epic Rap Battles of MCG! - The Proposal/Idea!

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Today, I call for the help of fellow community members and staff members alike. I wish and hope to produce videos very similar to Epic Rap Battles of History (Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ERB)
although instead, this would be about MCG and between popular/well-known members.

I need help in brainstorming ideas on how to execute this. I will also need help. In example, is anyone able to animate/make cartoons for footage or will in-game footage suffice? Lyrical ideas are wanted.

One of the more challenging things I am encountering is how to make/find a good, appropriate rythm/musical beat. I have little musical experience, so I need help on that.

Of course, don't expect this to be like the quality of ERB. (They put a LOT of work into their videos and have resources I don't have, as well as money :p)

I have already started brainstorming ideas for a "SixZo VS. G33ke" rap battle.
The combinations of battles after that are limitless. "Chad vs. Col. StaR" "Chad vs. Leafygreentea"
"Gravey4rd vs Huahwi"

Please, take this seriously and post anything you think will contribute to this effort.
:D

Edit: If you are interested AND feel you can greatly contribute to this project, please say "I'd like to officially help/work on this" as well as your justification as to why you are fit to do so.

Edit 2: tagging some people, as I think this could greatly work if in collaboration with MCG staff!
ChadTheDJ
Col_StaR
CAm

Last edited:

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
I also do graphics but, People have waited alooong time until i finish as im 2 busy with MCSG (3 weeks)

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
I would be otherwise willing to animate for your project, but I am busy these coming weeks with camping, out of town, and extracurricular activities. Sorry mate, although I do look forward to seeing this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci