• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Epic Rap Battles of MCG! - The Proposal/Idea!

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Be aware, the first one I am brainstorming is going to be a G33ke vs SixZo battle.
Sadly, we both have terrible singing/rapping voices, so it wont be too great. I guess we'll have to see what we can do.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Just a quick update:
I've been working on some standard lyrics for the G33ke vs SixZo battle, and i'm actually quite proud of them! They aren't half-bad!
I think I have found a beat to use for the song. It's not a perfect match, per say, but it'll work for sure.

I really want to show you guys a sneak peak at a verse or two, but I don't want to spoil anything. :p
Darn, I keep on remembering, we have to actually sing this. Like I said, we suck at singing. :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is a great idea, Six! I'd definitely be up to officially putting effort into this project, and can contribute in multiple ways. Even though I have no way of actually producing electronic beats, I could easily help with the idea, and I can rap significantly well (ZMaster777, Apzy anyone else from the early trivium days). And as a third, I believe I wrote up a "Huahwi Diss" type of thing somewhere when I was bored one time. If I could dig that up, we could be one step closer to an ER of MCSG episode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci