• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Equalitee: My Life Story | My Services to You

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
Nathan, that was amazing. Glad to be able to know you dude. <3

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be a shrek is love,shrek is life :3

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Amazing story Nathan! And it seems we share the same day of birth ;)

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
There is an important thing that has to be said about you.

In life today, anyone can make someone happy by doing something special; getting a gift, treating them to a day out or even giving them a hug.

However as it has always been in life, someone special, like you, can make someone feel happy and valued by simply existing. There is a difference between being special and replicating that feeling by doing meaningful things. You are that difference.

Nathan you make happy. Whether we are sitting in a chat talking or playing a game. <3 I hope what I writ there made sense and managed to provide some form of input on just how amazing you are.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
There is an important thing that has to be said about you.

In life today, anyone can make someone happy by doing something special; getting a gift, treating them to a day out or even giving them a hug.

However as it has always been in life, someone special, like you, can make someone feel happy and valued by simply existing. There is a difference between being special and replicating that feeling by doing meaningful things. You are that difference.

Nathan you make happy. Whether we are sitting in a chat talking or playing a game. <3 I hope what I writ there made sense and managed to provide some form of input on just how amazing you are.
D'awe, thanks! I knew the first day I met you that we would become great friends, and I am very appreciative of our friendship. Love you Mr Mango! <3 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci