• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Equalitee's Song of the Week

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

It has been a while since I have posted a thread, so I have decided to create a Song of the Week thread.

Music plays the most important role in my life. Although I may not be artistically talented in music, music has been able to support me through both my ups and my downs, and most of my critical thinking derives from the art of music. Music is an extremely powerful force. It brings people together with similar tastes and stories, it allows them to connect with each other, and it provides them with a good time. I feel that music is often overlooked, and that it never truly
receives the respect it deserves. With that being said, I hope you enjoy this week's song of the week as much as I do.

Last Week:

Song of the Week:

Lots of love and support,

Equalitee | Christopher.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Cake By The Ocean by DNCE

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is why pop is rubbish and metal is the best.

All I can really say is pop has 0 instrumental talent and please don't bring up ed sheersheep or John Mayer because let's be honest, acustic guitar + high pitch voices are crappy as f. And that song has no musicality whatsoever.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am just making this update to let everyone know that I have updated the thread to include this week's new Song of the Week.

Although this week's Song of the Week is a fairly old one, it is a song I have only just recently found. When I first saw this particular video, I cried instantly. There is so much depth and emotion in this performance that I was able to connect with it on a spiritual level and be one with the music.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this week's Song of the Week!

See you next week!

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

This thread update is just to inform you that I have updated this week's Song of the Week to a remix I have recently found.

I hope you enjoy this one just as much as I do! I mean, Ariana Grande is only Queen!

See you next week!

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
This is why pop is rubbish and metal is the best.

All I can really say is pop has 0 instrumental talent and please don't bring up ed sheersheep or John Mayer because let's be honest, acustic guitar + high pitch voices are crappy as f. And that song has no musicality whatsoever.
We're not all metal heads

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

This thread update is just to inform you that I have updated this week's Song of the Week.

Enlighten, Natalie La Rose is featured in it! :ROFLMAO: :ROFL:

See you next week!

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

This thread update is just to inform you that I have updated this week's Song of the Week. I am terribly sorry for it being a couple of days late! I promise it will not happen again!

This week's song is a remix of the song One Call Away by Charlie Puth from his debut album Nine Track Mind.

I hope you enjoy it and see you next week!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Umm...just one question. What do you think sets you apart from others, to the point that you believe your taste in music is so important that you need to make a thread about it? I mean, you don't see everyone else making song of the week threads out there, and listening to some of those songs, they're generally songs that are not out of the ordinary. Sure, there isn't another active thread like such, but it just doesn't make much sense that one person is curating all the content, and why this person is someone we should listen to and believe in.

Sorry if it came off a bit rude, I'm just curious.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci