• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Equalitee's Song of the Week

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Umm...just one question. What do you think sets you apart from others, to the point that you believe your taste in music is so important that you need to make a thread about it? I mean, you don't see everyone else making song of the week threads out there, and listening to some of those songs, they're generally songs that are not out of the ordinary. Sure, there isn't another active thread like such, but it just doesn't make much sense that one person is curating all the content, and why this person is someone we should listen to and believe in.

Sorry if it came off a bit rude, I'm just curious.
Music has always been a huge part of my life and I feel that it does not always receive the respect it deserves, so I do this in hopes that someone may find a new song they may not have been aware of and that they can truly enjoy.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
#InB4IBreakMyPromise...

Hello everyone!

This thread update is just to inform you that I have updated this week's Song of the Week. This week, Lady Gaga and her Super Bowl Nation Anthem performance!

Although I was born a Canadian, I have always felt like an American at heart. This performance really touched me in the way that I felt like I was born an American, as Gaga delivered her performance, and the message of what it means to be American, with such power, strength, confidence, and excellence. She knew she was slaying the game and she really showed the world how proud she is to be an American.
From my perspective, it only makes my goal to move to America so much more alive. Words cannot express my emotions with this particular performance. For those who are American, like it did to me, I hope this really allows you to reflect upon yourself and understand what it means to truly be an American.

With that, I would like to conclude this week's Song of the Week.

Until next week!

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

This thread update is just to inform you that I have updated this week's Song of the Week. As this week's song contains foul language, Cake By The Ocean by DNCE, I will leave it to you to search up the video on YouTube.

I just recently found out about this song and it is amazing! I hope to see more Joe Jonas in the future!

Anyways, happy listening everyone!

See you next week!

M

Experienced
Reaction score
i really Liked the Ariane Grande remix she Is Such a great singer . Where is Queen B though !? ^-^

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello lovelies!

This thread update is just to inform you that I have updated this week's Song of the Week. Although this week's song is only a snippet, all I have to say is that we Arianators want 'Be Alright' already! This is taking way to long! I am so pumped for her new album, rumoured to be retitled 'Dangerous Woman', and I really hope she sticks to her original idea for the album title, 'Moonlight'.

Anyways, that is it for this week folks!

Toodleloo for now!

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello lovlies!

I know! I know! I promised you that I would never post this late ever again. I am sorry! :cry: :crying:

On a more positive note, however, this thread update is to introduce you to Work from Home by Fifth Harmony! YAS! WORK! WORK! WORK!

Something you may not know about me is that I have followed Fifth Harmony since they formed their group on the X Factor, and I have been a die hard fan of them ever since. This song is so bumpin' that I had to share it with you all!

Anywho, toodleloo!

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not exactly a "Song of the Week" but you guys should check this out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci