• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ERMAFree Iron donor x2

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
I think, I will pick 47, that seems about right. but what random number generator are you using? (just curious...)

i would accomplish my dream of having wins.
Haven't decided yet, I'll see what's around <3

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
attempting g33ke post #1

Hi,
I'm an officer of the US Rebels. There are a few people who are prominent players in the US Rebels that need donor, but cannot obtain them as of this moment. I want to give back to the one clan that fostered my ability in MCSG and acted like a family to all of us. I've already bought two people donor in the clan, but I'm not able to pay any more...it'd be great if I could give the donor to one of the Rebels.

The thing about the Rebels is being surrounded by the competition. Pretty much every single one of them are fantastic players...when I first joined, I felt like I was the weakest player. I didn't have the least amount of wins, but that's because our graphics designer (chez <3) doesn't play MCSG. I had the second least amount of wins. I wasn't that good compared to everybody else. After playing with them for a decent chunk of time, I feel like they've gotten me to a point where I can call myself decent. I've gotten kinda good with a bow, and now I'm getting somewhat decent at sword fighting.

In the beginning of the Rebels, I was shy. I barely ever said anything (some of the old players didn't even realize I was one of the first members...(well, first applicants, but I was accepted much later)) in the skype chats, and I never played any games. I argued it was because they were so good...I felt like I would be kicked out because of how nooby I was. ;-; But, now that I've gotten to know them, I can see why they're the longest running clan in MCSG. They're a very close-knit community. And, with the rise of the AU division, it seems like we're going to make new friends here shortly...(golden_spec and darkrai played a game with me. They're awesome ;D)

Being able to play with them is something that's great, and with the rise of "christmas" donors, it's hard for a normal user to play. I want them to not be kicked so I can actually play with them and enjoy their company. Especially since the person I'm planning on giving it to is ranked in the top ten of the US leaderboards...and he's getting close to going higher. It's always been one of his goals to be ranked in the top three of the US leaderboards, but without donor, it's very hard for him to actually do so.

Think of #DemPuppies. Doing this will make the Rebels even stronger...seeing as you're a co-leader of the AU Division, I think you'd want that? :p

I'll take number 55, by the way~

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
I need iron donor now because I just bought it and it will run out in a month ;)

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Well, if I want 3 entry's I might as well give it ago.

Hi,
As you might know I'm Jake (lol) or IGN: Billa.
I am very fascinated of why you are making this competition gaga, I have no reasons, I'm just fascinated...

Anyway, moving along, I am a member of the AU Rebels, I was trusted by Zeno to help start this division along with Darkrai202, Gaga and Hystericallify.
We have so far became really good friends in a way that I don't know, we just have we stick to each others sides, muck around and have like golden hoe deathmatchs, try to win only using wooden swords etc. So we basically have fun, we don't tryhard, we a just a bunch of people that want to have fun and that's all that matters.

So, I have 255 wins(?) I actually have reasonably good In Game Stats compared to alot of people and my iron donor will run out soon and I'm not sure if I'll be able to pay for it again unless I managed to win this or do manage to earn money for doing extra chores then usual.

So Gaga seeing as you're really really hot and sexc would you mind helping out the second hottest friend? :3

Oh and number 13 if possible.

EDIT: Not as long as Tironas' but woteva.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I would like an Iron Sponsor to replace my Diamond Sponsor when it runs out. You know you love me Gaga ;)

My number is 22 if there is already 22 bump him off

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh uhm... :3

Me an my wife Smitty have 19 children, 16 rabbits, 22 dogs and 58 daughters.

She takes care of them all while I cook kittens for us to eat.

My cooking pot broke and I need iron to fix it :c

Me, Smitty, my children, rabbits, dogs and daughters are starving because I need moar iron to fix my cooking pot.

Halp meh plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci