• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
What Would You Like To Be Called: My name is Johnny
In Game Name: My IGN is Superslayer421
Wins: 600+
Games Played: I have 4,700+ games played
Past Clans: I was to many to name all of on this
Have You Teamed With Leaders And Officers: Yes, I have teamed with both the officer and the leader
Do You Meet All Requirements: Yes, I meet all the requirements you have put on your thread
Will You Be Extremely Active: Yes I will be extremely active. Especially saying that it is summer in one week

(I hope I can have a second chance)
I rly need to tell kids to not apply after your denied. And if you want to apply again, apply in a week.

xFlyPlaysMC

Career
Reaction score
What Would You Like To Be Called: My name is Johnny
In Game Name: My IGN is Superslayer421
Wins: 600+
Games Played: I have 4,700+ games played
Past Clans: I was to many to name all of on this
Have You Teamed With Leaders And Officers: Yes, I have teamed with both the officer and the leader
Do You Meet All Requirements: Yes, I meet all the requirements you have put on your thread
Will You Be Extremely Active: Yes I will be extremely active. Especially saying that it is summer in one week

(I hope I can have a second chance)
Lol 6 clans in a day! #Respect

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Teamspeak updates: All teamspeak ranks have been reset. Ask for your rank members. Also, scrim room is now joinable by trials + and talk power can be granted by Elites +

Toast3r_

Survivor
Reaction score
I am sorry that I have been in active over the weekend. I had ALOT to do but now I can be on most of the day so thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci