• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroinq

Tribute
Reaction score
#Divinity Movie Nights! We would pick characters of who we would be in the movie and I was a big black guy getting beaten the pulp out of hellvay or a trained black fighter

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Alright, I think it's time for me to retract my spot from the clan. I've been thinking about this, and I really can't be bothered with school, sports, and I have a grandma that's sick.. I'll still play with you guys from time to time, its just that I don't want many priorities with gaming right now.

You guys were awesome, all of you; I didn't have a favourite, since you were all great. Godspeed~

Heroinq

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright, I think it's time for me to retract my spot from the clan. I've been thinking about this, and I really can't be bothered with school, sports, and I have a grandma that's sick.. I'll still play with you guys from time to time, its just that I don't want many priorities with gaming right now.

You guys were awesome, all of you; I didn't have a favourite, since you were all great. Godspeed~
<3

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
Native, did you get my poke or open text chat thing on ts?

Heroinq

Tribute
Reaction score
Native I would Like it if people in this clan could be less cocky and that overall as a clan could be more respectful to other clans. So what if they are not respecting us thats they're problem and that gives them bad rep doesnt mean we have to say something back. Js we are a little bit too cocky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci