• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ethereal - EU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: blakew447
Name: take a guess
Nationality: strayaaaaa
Wins/Losses: 2004/5856
PvP Strengths: clicking
PvP Weaknesses: getting clicked
Why do you want to join Ethereal?: cos dan is hot af
Write a couple of sentences describing yourself: sexy young strapping lad looking for a good time
Can you communicate? This is 100% needed - no exceptions(Mic quality, English, etc.): i only speak russian

era

Experienced
Reaction score
Write a couple of sentences describing yourself: sexy young strapping lad looking for a good time
Can you communicate? This is 100% needed - no exceptions(Mic quality, English, etc.): i only speak russian
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, OY OY OY

EtherealEU

Survivor
Reaction score
no decline sry ur a kiwi

ConorPlaysMcHD

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: _Dconor_. I will be changing it to Fiire very soon though :)
Name: Conor Devoy
Nationality: Irish <3
Wins/Losses:134/1400+. Sorry i reset my stats and i have no way of getting the exact stats back. Also i have 2 accounts.
PvP Strengths: I would say my pvp strengths would be a Sword and a FnS. I would most likely win in just a sword fight as I am not to good at using rod while fighting :(
PvP Weaknesses: As i said a rod because i have taken a break for about 3 or so months and i have only been back for a week or so. I would also say that a Bow is another weakness because i cant judge where they are gonna move very well and most of the time the shot just fly's by them xD
Why do you want to join Ethereal?: I would like to join Ethereal because it looks like a very good clan that i think would make it very far in the Eu rankings if it is not by the time I am applying. It also have very good plays in the clan and i have also played with quite alot of them before and I would love to play with them again because they are very nice and also very good! I think this clan would be right for my playing style and i think i will be able to learn a lot from some on the skilled players that are in this clan. It also looks like i would have a great clan and have lots of fun playing with the members in this clan! :)
Write a couple of sentences describing yourself: My name is Conor. I am 13 years old. I like to play football and play Minecraft on my pc. I have a dog named Jessie and a brother named Keith. Also my pc is to myself so i will be able to play on it as long as i want.
Can you communicate? This is 100% needed - no exceptions(Mic quality, English, etc.): Yes i can.I have an Audio-Technica ART-2500 and i can speak English, French and Irish!

GameBling1337

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: _Dconor_. I will be changing it to Fiire very soon though :)
Name: Conor Devoy
Nationality: Irish <3
Wins/Losses:134/1400+. Sorry i reset my stats and i have no way of getting the exact stats back. Also i have 2 accounts.
PvP Strengths: I would say my pvp strengths would be a Sword and a FnS. I would most likely win in just a sword fight as I am not to good at using rod while fighting :(
PvP Weaknesses: As i said a rod because i have taken a break for about 3 or so months and i have only been back for a week or so. I would also say that a Bow is another weakness because i cant judge where they are gonna move very well and most of the time the shot just fly's by them xD
Why do you want to join Ethereal?: I would like to join Ethereal because it looks like a very good clan that i think would make it very far in the Eu rankings if it is not by the time I am applying. It also have very good plays in the clan and i have also played with quite alot of them before and I would love to play with them again because they are very nice and also very good! I think this clan would be right for my playing style and i think i will be able to learn a lot from some on the skilled players that are in this clan. It also looks like i would have a great clan and have lots of fun playing with the members in this clan! :)
Write a couple of sentences describing yourself: My name is Conor. I am 13 years old. I like to play football and play Minecraft on my pc. I have a dog named Jessie and a brother named Keith. Also my pc is to myself so i will be able to play on it as long as i want.
Can you communicate? This is 100% needed - no exceptions(Mic quality, English, etc.): Yes i can.I have an Audio-Technica ART-2500 and i can speak English, French and Irish!
Accepted as Member. Welcome.

ImTheRandy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Wizq (old name: ImTheRandy)
Name: Alvin
Nationality: Sweden
Wins/Losses: 8/31 (used to have: 182/846
PvP Strengths: Rod and Bow
PvP Weakness: FnS
Why do you want to join Ethreal?: Because im looking for a clan that aims to be one of the best clans in the world and having fun at the same time. I want to be able to laugh and have fun with other members of the clan.
Write a couple of sentences describing yourself: i am a 13 (soon 14) year old boy from gothenburg, sweden. I have played mcsg for about 1 year now. I took a break 4 months ago but now im back again
Can you communicate? This is 100% needed - no exceptions(Mic quality, English, etc.): yes, i can communicate. I have a blue Yeti,Teamspeak 3 and skype!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci