• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan Leaderboards

Reaction score
Given that everything is running smoothly, the scheduled times will no longer be in effect for the rest of the battles. I will continue to make group chats once the bracket plays out, and these will just be done in the shortest time possible. I aim to have the tournament completed and the leaderboards in full swing by Friday the 17th of April.

There are 3 more battles to be played of R1, with some R2 battles starting soon as well.

http://challonge.com/EUCLB

~ Austin.

Last edited:

Silf

Career
Reaction score
Given that everything is running smoothly, the scheduled times will no longer be effect for the rest of the battles. I will continue to make group chats once the bracket plays out, and these will just be done in the shortest time possible. I aim to have the tournament completed and the leaderboards in full swing by Friday the 17th of April.

There are 3 more battles to be played of R1, with some R2 battles starting soon as well.

http://challonge.com/EUCLB

~ Austin.
ok thx

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
valiance challesnges rebels eu for 1rd spot @timahowner and @kalberz

Reactions: Quw

ClanAera

Survivor
Reaction score
What will happen after the tournament, will there be challenges or what?

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
What will happen after the tournament, will there be challenges or what?
- Clans will be organized based upon their ELO rankings. ELO is gained every time a clan wins a battle, and is forfeited every time a clan loses a battle. More ELO will be gained for beating a higher ranked clan, and more will be lost for losing to a lower ranked clan.
- All ELO calculations will be handled by the Sr. Staff using this calculator: http://www.3dkingdoms.com/chess/elo.htm
- A "k" value of 64 will be used for all calculations.
- Clans may challenge any clan up to three ranks above them, or down to two ranks below them.
- Once a clan has been challenged, the battle MUST be accepted within 48 hours and played within the next 7 days or the clan being challenged will forfeit the match.
- Once a clan challenges or is challenged by another clan, they are locked in, and cannot be challenged by anyone else until the conclusion of their battle.
- If a clan declines a match, it will count as a loss in terms of ELO. However, if a clan disbands before the battle is fought, no ELO will be gained by the challenging team.
- If a clan fails to accept multiple challenges in a row, they WILL be removed from the leaderboards.
- After battling a clan, you must battle at least one other clan before challenging them again.
As soon as the tournament is over, the system above will begin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci