• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan Wars | Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clementin

Spectator
Reaction score
I feel like that pararaph was just a mess of random stuff no one wants to know. You getting salty cause you can't get people on for your clan really makes me laugh, we 5-0'd flawlessly and complaining about bugs on the server is just stupid cause all of the bugged rounds we redone. The fairest fights we won without your clan having a single pick. And I don't really understand what you mean when you say my clan wasn't nice, this is just showing how salty you ended up being when you were FAR away from deserving to win this tournament.
omg the amount of stupidness in what you just wrote makes me not even wanna reply since it'l take so long, but i'l do it anyway, just for you.

So, 1. You said "I feel like that paragraph was just a mess of random stuff no one wants to know" LMAO, more like "that paragraph was a bunch of true stuff that I don't want any1 to know cause I want them to think we are pvp_gods and won 5-0 fairly."

2. You're saying i'm salty and that you "5-0'd flawlessly" first off, as I said i'm not salty about the loss, i'm just salty about how bs it all was, secondly good job on winning a bunch of 4v6's (that you almost even lost XD) and for anyone who thinks I mean 4v6 because our members died, that's not the case, we started as 4 since we didn't have members.

3. "The fairest fights we won" ehh ye bro u just got a bit rekt in an super undergeared fair 6v6, and then you won 2 6v6's where we had leather armor and u had full iron and dia swords.

4. I'm not blaming the losses on the rounds bugging, as I clearly said ( if you can read ) was that the glitching made it less enjoyable, not that it made us lose.

5. I never said we deserved to win the tournament, actually the opposite, I said that I expected you guys to win, I just wanted to have some fun. Secondly, you don't understand how your clan wasn't being nice? you're members were being douches in the chat from the point of use joining, if you didn't pick that up then you most be extremely ignorant.

Don't start an argument you can't win.

Clementin

Spectator
Reaction score
also funny how they criticise rasclarts for complaining and then they start compaining about stuff when most of it didn't matter or was their fault
There's a difference between complaining and providing reasonable and relevant arguments like we are doing rather than just saying "Ismerize sucks, noob gay bitches!" ( jonny said something around those lines in the server before we started. )

Why are you all so ignorant and unintelligent...

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
That was props the worst final u could've got 4v6s and a buggy server. Thx for hosting anyways

LakyTheGamer

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan Name: RebornEU

Clan Leader: InsMark and Maaarccc

How many members are in your clan?
14 members, and we are very active.
How long have you been around?
Around 1 months, but I think we have a very good teamwork, and very good rooster.

Clan Thread? http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/reborneu.275971/

Do you agree to all of the Rules? Sure! We wanna play this tournament, please bring us one chance.

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
Clan Name: RebornEU

Clan Leader: InsMark and Maaarccc

How many members are in your clan?
14 members, and we are very active.
How long have you been around?
Around 1 months, but I think we have a very good teamwork, and very good rooster.

Clan Thread? http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/reborneu.275971/

Do you agree to all of the Rules? Sure! We wanna play this tournament, please bring us one chance.
Don't necro post. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci