• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan Wars | Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FineMC

Survivor
Reaction score
he got logs in two rounds, 3 logs total. this therefore calls for a round dq and then a blacklist of the player, however I wasn't there to enforce this. SO, in retrospect, there is either two redos (2-0) or one dq and one round counted (3-1)

i'm at university and am barely ever on my computer, upload proper evidence that you can click 16cps like you did in your first upload, with audio, because your recent audio alone just proves that you cheat tbh
Proves that i cheat? How does it? I asked to call you and you said no, what do you want me to do, upload a video saying ''HI GUYS FINE HERE'' and then start to click? I can seriously do that if you want me to.

Clementin

Spectator
Reaction score
unprofessionally being on their side? for one, I wanted it to be 3-1 because I thought that this was most representative of what happened on the day. HOWEVER, the other staff members voted and it turned out to be a split between 3-1 and 2-0. I then decided that if Fine posted sufficient proof that he wasn't auto clicking, that it would be 3-1, if he didnt, it would be 2-0. he posted a staccato recording with 1-2 second bursts of like 12cps, contradicting his 10 second long video of him getting a stable 16+ cps. I haven't been on to let him call me, but he has had ample time to provide proof and he hasn't done it

edit: Scout was one of the staff that wanted it to be 2-0
I appreciate the reply but you still haven't answered to why it would be 2-0? I mean ok I get the fact that you voted and stuff and people thought it should have been 2-0 but that's just because most of the staff is on Rasclarts side, the question is, why is 2-0 even an option? how does that even make sense? That's what I was asking for. Second, I agree that Fine posted pretty bad videos in order to prove himself, but that doesn't change the fact that you guys refused to let him call you on skype and prove it that way, which would have been the exact same thing as posting sufficient evidence, and even if you were away, other staff could have done it but no one would. And the reason I said unprofessionaly is because you're obviously on their side because of one reason or the other, be it that you're friends with them or that they're more known or that they're begging, I really don't know but it can't be because you have sufficient evidence of Fine hacking, since there is none. Scout said himself that the logs could have been caused by lag, and you know what Fine was doing that round? Lagging. A lot. He couldn't even hit anyone that game, so maybe the logs just glitched.
All I ask is that you let him call you on skype, bring up a click speed site and then click while you hearing it, then you'l get your proof and we wont have to redo, or atleast it will be 3-1 and not 2-0.

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really don't know but it can't be because you have sufficient evidence of Fine hacking, since there is none.
Logs
Scout said himself that the logs could have been caused by lag, and you know what Fine was doing that round? Lagging. A lot.
I encourage you to read the post before replying to it!
he got logs in two rounds, 3 logs total. this therefore calls for a round dq and then a blacklist of the player, however I wasn't there to enforce this. SO, in retrospect, there is either two redos (2-0) or one dq and one round counted (3-1)
what do you want me to do, upload a video saying ''HI GUYS FINE HERE'' and then start to click?
That's kind of how proving you don't macro works!

Clementin

Spectator
Reaction score
Logs

I encourage you to read the post before replying to it!

That's kind of how proving you don't macro works!
What? Your first response is Logs to "There's no sufficient evidence" but Logs is not sufficient evidence since Scout said it can be caused by lag, and I did read Austins post and it has nothing to do with whether Logs are sufficient evidence or not or if they can be caused by lag or not so I don't rly understand your point tbh..

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Proves that i cheat? How does it? I asked to call you and you said no, what do you want me to do, upload a video saying ''HI GUYS FINE HERE'' and then start to click? I can seriously do that if you want me to.
your clicking video without audio was stable 16+ for over 10 seconds. your audio video was staccato 12ish in bursts of 2 seconds, not much continuity between your two proofs is there?

upload relevant proof and your clan will get 3-1
I appreciate the reply but you still haven't answered to why it would be 2-0? I mean ok I get the fact that you voted and stuff and people thought it should have been 2-0 but that's just because most of the staff is on Rasclarts side, the question is, why is 2-0 even an option? how does that even make sense? That's what I was asking for. Second, I agree that Fine posted pretty bad videos in order to prove himself, but that doesn't change the fact that you guys refused to let him call you on skype and prove it that way, which would have been the exact same thing as posting sufficient evidence, and even if you were away, other staff could have done it but no one would. And the reason I said unprofessionaly is because you're obviously on their side because of one reason or the other, be it that you're friends with them or that they're more known or that they're begging, I really don't know but it can't be because you have sufficient evidence of Fine hacking, since there is none. Scout said himself that the logs could have been caused by lag, and you know what Fine was doing that round? Lagging. A lot. He couldn't even hit anyone that game, so maybe the logs just glitched.
All I ask is that you let him call you on skype, bring up a click speed site and then click while you hearing it, then you'l get your proof and we wont have to redo, or atleast it will be 3-1 and not 2-0.
2-0 is considering that he would've been blacklisted first round (2 logs) and so he wouldn't have played the next round. therefore 2 redos to be considered

Clementin

Spectator
Reaction score
your clicking video without audio was stable 16+ for over 10 seconds. your audio video was staccato 12ish in bursts of 2 seconds, not much continuity between your two proofs is there?

upload relevant proof and your clan will get 3-1
2-0 is considering that he would've been blacklisted first round (2 logs) and so he wouldn't have played the next round. therefore 2 redos to be considered
Alright I see now, Thanks for the replies, but one thing I don't understand is, if he uploads sufficient evidence, why would it be 3-1? Why wouldn't we get the win? Since that would mean everything was legit and then we should've won.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Alright I see now, Thanks for the replies, but one thing I don't understand is, if he uploads sufficient evidence, why would it be 3-1? Why wouldn't we get the win? Since that would mean everything was legit and then we should've won.
because we still can't be sure whether or not the logs were lag or him autoclicking, the next step is for him to give evidence, then I will decide what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci