• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan Wars | Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clementin

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for hosting, it was a great event.

until the final.

No, i'm not salty, I actually don't care about the fact that we lost ( I was expecting we would anyways ) It's just that I wanted to play the final just for enjoyment, but it wasn't enjoyable at all. The server was glitching a bunch, we had no members, and the opposing clan wasn't the nicest tbh ( I don't care if you don't agree emperors, it's my opinion. )

And also, the fact you're saying "gg" and acting like it was in any way a fair match makes me question your common sense...

PS: jonnysurvives: "Ismerize aren't as good when their opponents don't crash" LMAO stop being butthurt jonny, we won 4-0 fairly, then you got a redo from 2-0, and i'l admit, you had a nice comeback to 3-3, and then last round we had a fair 6v6 and you guys got trashed and all of the staff agreed. You only crashed like 1 round of the whole 6-3 score, the other rounds were us getting good picks, so stop crying jonny.

bye
ps2: dont try the "if you dont care, why did u write a paragraph about it?" well I do care, not about the win, but about the situation, yes I do care.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for hosting, it was a great event.

until the final.

No, i'm not salty, I actually don't care about the fact that we lost ( I was expecting we would anyways ) It's just that I wanted to play the final just for enjoyment, but it wasn't enjoyable at all. The server was glitching a bunch, we had no members, and the opposing clan wasn't the nicest tbh ( I don't care if you don't agree emperors, it's my opinion. )

And also, the fact you're saying "gg" and acting like it was in any way a fair match makes me question your common sense...

PS: jonnysurvives: "Ismerize aren't as good when their opponents don't crash" LMAO stop being butthurt jonny, we won 4-0 fairly, then you got a redo from 2-0, and i'l admit, you had a nice comeback to 3-3, and then last round we had a fair 6v6 and you guys got trashed and all of the staff agreed. You only crashed like 1 round of the whole 6-3 score, the other rounds were us getting good picks, so stop crying jonny.

bye
ps2: dont try the "if you dont care, why did u write a paragraph about it?" well I do care, not about the win, but about the situation, yes I do care.
epic

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
No answer? Thought so.
I feel like that pararaph was just a mess of random stuff no one wants to know. You getting salty cause you can't get people on for your clan really makes me laugh, we 5-0'd flawlessly and complaining about bugs on the server is just stupid cause all of the bugged rounds we redone. The fairest fights we won without your clan having a single pick. And I don't really understand what you mean when you say my clan wasn't nice, this is just showing how salty you ended up being when you were FAR away from deserving to win this tournament.

Exult

Survivor
Reaction score
I feel like that pararaph was just a mess of random stuff no one wants to know. You getting salty cause you can't get people on for your clan really makes me laugh, we 5-0'd flawlessly and complaining about bugs on the server is just stupid cause all of the bugged rounds we redone. The fairest fights we won without your clan having a single pick. And I don't really understand what you mean when you say my clan wasn't nice, this is just showing how salty you ended up being when you were FAR away from deserving to win this tournament.
also funny how they criticise rasclarts for complaining and then they start compaining about stuff when most of it didn't matter or was their fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci