• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Cleansweep Week 6 Results!

logan199999

Tribute
Reaction score
Can you devs add on the server a range plug in? I mean a plug in which allows every player to hit another player from a distance of x blocks. This is how you can stop range hacks..if it's possible of course.

Skitles434

Spectator
Reaction score
Can you devs add on the server a range plug in? I mean a plug in which allows every player to hit another player from a distance of x blocks. This is how you can stop range hacks..if it's possible of course.
Brilliant idea!

N

nobot28

just checking but if i want to be part of cleansweep all i have to do is join there ts when the hours of cleansweep are happening?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
just checking but if i want to be part of cleansweep all i have to do is join there ts when the hours of cleansweep are happening?
Yep! The only thing you need to do is poke one of the moderators who are in the Cleansweep channel at the times mentioned in the thread and you will be moved in. :)

Just make sure you have read the following before poking us to join, so that we know that you are able and willing to help us out. :)

By joining the EU Cleansweep, you agree that you will actively participate in catching hackers on the EU network and that you will not be found breaking any of the MCGamer rules which can be found at http://mcgamer.info.
are those from that day overall or from the cleansweep...
Those bans are all the ones that were issued during the EU cleansweeps. Many more players than that are banned in the course of 24 hours, but our numbers may not seem that high since the sweeps are held for 2 hours only on set times and dates, solely on the EU region. We try our best to catch as many as possible each sweep, but that can be difficult sometimes due to a low amount of people participating for example or just because we cannot find any at the time. We do most of the time, but believe if or not, once you actually start looking for them, they are nowhere to be found...

J

Jojo

"One more banned hacker seems to be one small step, but it's a giant leap in the right direction" = getting rid of hackers.

Mixture of quotes by Neil Armstrong and Nephilim_04

Omg I'm so creativ xD

Last edited by a moderator:

OhSoEnglish

Survivor
Reaction score
please explain why they are not perm bans...you do realise after there weeks ban or how ever long it is, they will go on again and hack, or they will use there other account. We are loosing more and more members each day because of hackers, if there were no hackers, they won't leave. You're afraid that if you perm ban the hackers, there would be less people to play, there would be less people to play anyway because of the hackers that your not banning. Good day.

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
If the people who make hacked clients can code hits to be longer than usual, I'd assume its possible to make them less that usual as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci