• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Cleansweep Week 6 Results!

TheKillerWhiter

Spectator
Reaction score
With all the respect i might have to a mod... the just one effective and efficient strategy to eliminate hackers is THE PERM BAN HAMMER!! seriously hackers are so annoying but great job there! hugs

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I see that many hackers in one game
Doubt it. There is probably a ratio of 1/2-2 hackers a game, the other one's are not necessarily hacking.
Hackers who've donated have been close enough to the forum to be drawn to it. There are no doubt some people who hack and have used, or at least read, the announcements. I mean for God's sake it's on the home page of the website. They have to click through the home page before they even get to the shop usually. My lesson for you here Scott is to never ever assume. Didn't your parents ever tell you it makes an ass out of u and me? :p

But yeah, lovely work. Keep it up and discipline all the correct people. :)
If one or two hackers see this post, that is a risk we have to take. With the help of the community, we have gotten more bans that if we were to not post this. Also, we do impromptu sweeps that hackers don't know about.
Can you devs add on the server a range plug in? I mean a plug in which allows every player to hit another player from a distance of x blocks. This is how you can stop range hacks..if it's possible of course.
I'm sure that has already been tried, and I bet it hasn't been abandoned. Don't worry, improvements are still being made.
there are 4 hackers each game in eu
no lower at all, I've reported 21 hackers between yesterday and today ._.
Forums report, or TS pokes, or what?
please explain why they are not perm bans...you do realise after there weeks ban or how ever long it is, they will go on again and hack, or they will use there other account. We are loosing more and more members each day because of hackers, if there were no hackers, they won't leave. You're afraid that if you perm ban the hackers, there would be less people to play, there would be less people to play anyway because of the hackers that your not banning. Good day.
With all the respect i might have to a mod... the just one effective and efficient strategy to eliminate hackers is THE PERM BAN HAMMER!! seriously hackers are so annoying but great job there! hugs
If we permanently banned hackers, some of you guys wouldn't be on MCGamer anymore. We want to give everyone a second chance for anything that isn't extreme, and hacking (although annoying) is extreme.

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't think its a great idea putting all the times when you plan on doing the "sweep" if I was in a hackers shoes I will just not play in that time zone. Think you should change that. (I barley even play so it's not like I care that much but Yeahh just helping)

J

Jojo

Don't think its a great idea putting all the times when you plan on doing the "sweep" if I was in a hackers shoes I will just not play in that time zone. Think you should change that. (I barley even play so it's not like I care that much but Yeahh just helping)
As sad before not many hackers are on the forums as if you're registered on the forums, mcsg probably means something to you. Also to know the time is important for players to plan their day :p

OhSoEnglish

Survivor
Reaction score
Scott you do realise you make no sense, you just said that we don't perm ban for something that isn't extreme, then you say hacking is extreme, so why arnt they getting a perm if its extreme...

trevinator2011

Tribute
Reaction score
Great job! Finally a major effort to remove hackers and fix a lot of bugs. Really impressed and surprised.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci