• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[EU] Savage [RECRUITING]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leontin2012

Survivor
Reaction score
  • IGN:sfurkan
  • Skype name:Kaan Disli (ihave photo which has lots of youtubers on it)
  • Wins:87
  • Games:1509
  • Donor Rank? (Yes or No, also say which rank you have) no
  • Past clan experiences? None
  • Why do you want to join this clan? I want to gain a experience and have fun
  • Why do you believe that you are qualified to join #Savage? I am decent at pvp , i am a team player and i am good at using the terrain against my opponnent
  • What would you rate yourself on Melee in a scale of 1 - 10? 9
  • What would you rate yourself on Bow in a scale of 1 - 10? 8
  • What would you rate yourself on [Short distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10? 9
  • What would you rate yourself on [Long distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10? 7
  • What would you rate yourself on FNS (Flint and Steel) in a scale of 1 - 10? 8
  • What would you rate yourself on Strafe in a scale of 1 - 10? 10 (strafe and fishin rod pro)
  • What is your favourite maps on MCSG? Alaskan village zone 85 and Vallyside
  • I sfurkan agree to that if i break any of the rules in #Savage clan i can get demoted or removed from the clan. We are not responsible if anything happens to you (Personal issues etc) And if you break the rules you will get blacklisted from our clan and may never join again in the future. (Rare but exceptions may occur on this one)
Your app has been set to Declined! You may reapply when you meet the requirements.

Last edited:

blackfootcat

Tribute
Reaction score
  • IGN: blackfootcat
  • Skype name: blackfootcat
  • Wins: around 430
  • Games: around 5000
  • Donor Rank? (Yes or No, also say which rank you have) no rank
  • Past clan experiences? Some small clans, fun to play.
  • Why do you want to join this clan? Kingsander201 said I should try to join, and it looks fun :D
  • Why do you believe that you are qualified to join #Savage? I'm desend at pvp and know Sander
  • What would you rate yourself on Melee in a scale of 1 - 10? 7
  • What would you rate yourself on Bow in a scale of 1 - 10? 7.5
  • What would you rate yourself on [Short distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10? 8
  • What would you rate yourself on [Long distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10? 8
  • What would you rate yourself on FNS (Flint and Steel) in a scale of 1 - 10? 7
  • What would you rate yourself on Strafe in a scale of 1 - 10? 6
  • What is your favourite maps on MCSG? sg highway, zone 85, sg 4
  • I blackfootcat agree to that if i break any of the rules in #Savage clan i can get demoted or removed from the clan. We are not responsible if anything happens to you (Personal issues etc) And if you break the rules you will get blacklisted from our clan and may never join again in the future. You must agree to that if you sign this then you will have to 1 vs 1 Le0, KingSander201 and Lion for you to get your rating.

Last edited:

Leontin2012

Survivor
Reaction score
  • IGN: blackfootcat
  • Skype name: blackfootcat
  • Wins: around 430
  • Games: around 5000
  • Donor Rank? (Yes or No, also say which rank you have) no rank
  • Past clan experiences? Some small clans, fun to play.
  • Why do you want to join this clan? Kingsander201 said I should try to join, and it looks fun :D
  • Why do you believe that you are qualified to join #Savage? I'm desend at pvp and know Sander
  • What would you rate yourself on Melee in a scale of 1 - 10? 7
  • What would you rate yourself on Bow in a scale of 1 - 10? 7.5
  • What would you rate yourself on [Short distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10? 8
  • What would you rate yourself on [Long distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10? 8
  • What would you rate yourself on FNS (Flint and Steel) in a scale of 1 - 10? 7
  • What would you rate yourself on Strafe in a scale of 1 - 10? 6
  • What is your favourite maps on MCSG? sg highway, zone 85, sg 4
  • I blackfootcat agree to that if i break any of the rules in #Savage clan i can get demoted or removed from the clan. We are not responsible if anything happens to you (Personal issues etc) And if you break the rules you will get blacklisted from our clan and may never join again in the future. You must agree to that if you sign this then you will have to 1 vs 1 Le0, KingSander201 and Lion for you to get your rating.
Congratulations u have been Accepted as a trial member! Congratulations :)

Criminals

Tribute
Reaction score
  • IGN: Janenej
  • Skype name: mrmutantfish
  • Wins: 725
  • Games: 2520
  • Donor Rank? i had gold over a year ago thats that
  • Past clan experiences? yep many i was atleast in 10clans
  • Why do you want to join this clan? to get some new friends and to have some fun ;P
  • Why do you believe that you are qualified to join #Savage? i would say im skilled and mature enough
  • What would you rate yourself on Melee in a scale of 1 - 10? yep im not gonna do this/ i cant rate myself sorry
  • What would you rate yourself on Bow in a scale of 1 - 10? /
  • What would you rate yourself on [Short distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10? /
  • What would you rate yourself on [Long distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10? /
  • What would you rate yourself on FNS (Flint and Steel) in a scale of 1 - 10? /
  • What would you rate yourself on Strafe in a scale of 1 - 10? /
  • What is your favourite maps on MCSG? probably valleyside ^
  • I janenej agree to that if i break any of the rules in #Savage clan i can get demoted or removed from the clan. We are not responsible if anything happens to you (Personal issues etc) And if you break the rules you will get blacklisted from our clan and may never join again in the future. You must agree to that if you sign this then you will have to 1 vs 1 Le0, KingSander201 and Lion for you to get your rating.

Last edited:

Leontin2012

Survivor
Reaction score
  • IGN: Janenej
  • Skype name: mrmutantfish
  • Wins: 725
  • Games: 2520
  • Donor Rank? i had gold over a year ago thats that
  • Past clan experiences? yep many i was atleast in 10clans
  • Why do you want to join this clan? to get some new friends and to have some fun ;P
  • Why do you believe that you are qualified to join #Savage? i would say im skilled and mature enough
  • What would you rate yourself on Melee in a scale of 1 - 10? yep im not gonna do this/ i cant rate myself sorry
  • What would you rate yourself on Bow in a scale of 1 - 10? /
  • What would you rate yourself on [Short distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10? /
  • What would you rate yourself on [Long distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10? /
  • What would you rate yourself on FNS (Flint and Steel) in a scale of 1 - 10? /
  • What would you rate yourself on Strafe in a scale of 1 - 10? /
  • What is your favourite maps on MCSG? probably valleyside ^
  • I janenej agree to that if i break any of the rules in #Savage clan i can get demoted or removed from the clan. We are not responsible if anything happens to you (Personal issues etc) And if you break the rules you will get blacklisted from our clan and may never join again in the future.
Thanks for updating and agreeing to the terms of Savage. You have been Accepted as a trial member.

Last edited:

Shuy122

Spectator
Reaction score
  • IGN:Shuy122
  • Skype name:Amer_joe
  • Wins:41
  • Games:1813
  • Donor Rank? (Yes or No, also say which rank you have)No
  • Past clan experiences?2 Other Clans that never Did wars
  • Why do you want to join this clan?I was Looking For A new and Fresh Clan
  • Why do you believe that you are qualified to join #Savage?Over The Months that i have Been Playing I have Gotten Betetr When I came To Mcsg I was A noob And NEVER won Games.Now I think i have progressed.
  • What would you rate yourself on Melee in a scale of 1 - 10?6
  • What would you rate yourself on Bow in a scale of 1 - 10?7
  • What would you rate yourself on [Short distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10?6
  • What would you rate yourself on [Long distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10?8
  • What would you rate yourself on FNS (Flint and Steel) in a scale of 1 - 10?8
  • What would you rate yourself on Strafe in a scale of 1 - 10?5
  • What is your favourite maps on MCSG?Alaskan Village,Turbulence,Holiday Resort
  • I Shuy122 agree to that if i break any of the rules in #Savage clan i can get demoted or removed from the clan. We are not responsible if anything happens to you (Personal issues etc) And if you break the rules you will get blacklisted from our clan and may never join again in the future. You must agree to that if you sign this then you will have to 1 vs 1 Le0, KingSander201 and Lion for you to get your rating.

Leontin2012

Survivor
Reaction score
  • IGN:Shuy122
  • Skype name:Amer_joe
  • Wins:41
  • Games:1813
  • Donor Rank? (Yes or No, also say which rank you have)No
  • Past clan experiences?2 Other Clans that never Did wars
  • Why do you want to join this clan?I was Looking For A new and Fresh Clan
  • Why do you believe that you are qualified to join #Savage?Over The Months that i have Been Playing I have Gotten Betetr When I came To Mcsg I was A noob And NEVER won Games.Now I think i have progressed.
  • What would you rate yourself on Melee in a scale of 1 - 10?6
  • What would you rate yourself on Bow in a scale of 1 - 10?7
  • What would you rate yourself on [Short distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10?6
  • What would you rate yourself on [Long distance] bow in a scale of 1 - 10?8
  • What would you rate yourself on FNS (Flint and Steel) in a scale of 1 - 10?8
  • What would you rate yourself on Strafe in a scale of 1 - 10?5
  • What is your favourite maps on MCSG?Alaskan Village,Turbulence,Holiday Resort
  • I Shuy122 agree to that if i break any of the rules in #Savage clan i can get demoted or removed from the clan. We are not responsible if anything happens to you (Personal issues etc) And if you break the rules you will get blacklisted from our clan and may never join again in the future. You must agree to that if you sign this then you will have to 1 vs 1 Le0, KingSander201 and Lion for you to get your rating.
You have been Accepted to Savage as a trial member. Congratulations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci