• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[EU] Top 5 Underated Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shant

Diamond
Reaction score
1:52 and 2:03. You can see his aimbot.
Did you know that aimbot targets the persons head or the mods head, cant believe u are accusing rex for hacking... :/
Huahwi is also accurate like rex, why wont u acccuse Huahwi for hacking :/ (they both do not hack)

xExplore

Career
Reaction score
1) xExiledBear

2) CracklingHD

3) Masacre4rd

4) Jakobbii

5) isak_boss

HEAVY1k

Tribute
Reaction score
1. joethepro15
2. rexmanx
3. Ziiinc
4. bcfcant
5. CracklingHD

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
It was to take away the fire... i can screenshare With anyone that wants me 2....
I did mean that it looked suspicious that you randomly turned around when you went out of the house. And as I said, I think it was random that you got that hit. And that I know you're not a hacker. By the way, it's no reason to screenshare since if someone was hacking they would've hide it.

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
I did mean that it looked suspicious that you randomly turned around when you went out of the house. And as I said, I think it was random that you got that hit. And that I know you're not a hacker. By the way, it's no reason to screenshare since if someone was hacking they would've hide it.
Well... i saw him running in the building.... then turned cuz he ran past me.... remember its a diffrence actually looking at the screen and looking at a recorded Version of it... i could clearly see him running past me and thats why i turned. it wasnt random

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
My list from my vast experience of 2 eu games:
1) Inconceivable81
Reason: OMG yah if you say you're good u mst be emirite? Screw fisheer this guys can beat every decent player, in his words (also doesn't that mean you loose to randies with wooden axes on their first game in 'the hungercrafts')
69) Senchslash JUST CAUSE IM FROM US/ CA AND UR IN EU DOESNT MAKE YOU BETTER WITH A BOW. Bad kid. I ruv u dor #Kronicv69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci