• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Europe servers eu1-8 going down for a LiveStream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artocus

Spectator
Reaction score
if any1 can do anything there are 2 afk people in us server 16 dm btw

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Why do all the EU servers have to be down? I really only play on the EU ones as the US servers give me so much lag.
I would like to know this aswell. Why EU and not US servers? US has more servers already, you know.

Pretty crazy that they need to bring down a whole TEN servers, just so that these guys can play..

twosai

Spectator
Reaction score
Can I join? Im watching the stream and it seems really fun! I helped build the map too, soo....

Generation2012

Tribute
Reaction score
ok dude, hasn't it went on for long enough, I wanted to record some Survival Games 2 Gameplay, and i was before this guy started livestreaming, then everything went down, its been like 6 hours, isn't that enough time???

I would like to know this aswell. Why EU and not US servers? US has more servers already, you know.

Pretty crazy that they need to bring down a whole TEN servers, just so that these guys can play..
Because InTheLittleWood is british

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
He is still livestreaming, but we will bring them up right after

The reason why is because if we get DDoS'd, its less likely to crash with 1 server running rather then 10. Reason why EU was picked is because most of the players were located in EU.

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
He is still livestreaming, but we will bring them up right after

The reason why is because if we get DDoS'd, its less likely to crash with 1 server running rather then 10. Reason why EU was picked is because most of the players were located in EU.
Ah, i see. Makes sense! Thanks for answering back. And thanks for the show, it was awesome.

Sorry about the Notch-thing. :( Wasn't supposed to come off that way. >_>

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Update: EU2-7 is back up! Leaving 8 down because EU1 still is a 48 slot. Thanks all for playing with us!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Banned? PM me your details as I didn't ban anyone.

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
which Youtube celebrities are participating?
I hope its Etho :eek:!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci