• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events/ Tournaments

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
What about LoL/DotA tournaments? I know there are quite a few people in this community that play it, the only problem would be that you need to have a team of 5, so you can't really have one winner.

Reaction score
What about LoL/DotA tournaments? I know there are quite a few people in this community that play it, the only problem would be that you need to have a team of 5, so you can't really have one winner.
And regions doe.. But, I don't really have a problem, as I have an account in EU/NE and one in EUW.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh my goodness CS:GO tournament. I'd love that.

Maybe we could have an MCSG takeover of a Rust server and build a prosperous town?

Q&As are always good.

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
A UHC (Ultra Hardcore) : Something like first 100 person to enroll in a post gets in a random uhc game. 2 Games 100 Participants
so 50 participants per game. Winner of each game gets V.I.P and second gets Diamond. We would organize at least 2 games per month. That would be just awesome.
:O (Heavy Breathing).

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
Reaction score
A UHC (Ultra Hardcore) : Something like first 100 person to enroll in a post gets in a random uhc game. 2 Games 100 Participants
so 50 participants per game. Winner of each game gets V.I.P and second gets Diamond. We would organize at least 2 games per month. That would be just awesome.
:O (Heavy Breathing).
N... No. V.I.P get people that made a map or are Youtubers. And not really Diamond... Let's say Gold and Iron.

DomoWizard111

Tribute
Reaction score
make two groups which each has 48 so one group of 48 has a server with a 48 player arena the other group has their own server with a 48 player arena. the 24 players from each group that has lasted long like the 24 remaining tributes from each group would have another seperate server like the first group of 24 well play the original first arena survival games the other group has their server as well. Then last the 12 remaing tributes from each server will go to the quarter quell because they were survivalist or killers so you put the 12 from each group together which makes 24 into the catching fire arena and there you have THE ULTIMATE VICTOR

Game 1: seperate 48 players in an arena and the other group in a seperate arena

Game 2: remaining 24 players from each group. the first 24 player group seperate survival games 1 arena the 2nd group seperate survival games 1 arena

Game 3: the 12 remaining tributes from each group well be brought together into one server with the catching fire arena so you will have your ULTIMATE VICTOR ther.

REMINDER: EVEN IF THE 24 REMAINING OR 12 REMAINING TRIBUTES PASS ON THE NEXT ROUND THEN THEY STILL HAVE TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH

Last edited:
Reaction score
make two groups which each has 48 so one group of 48 has a server with a 48 player arena the other group has their own server with a 48 player arena. the 24 players from each group that has lasted long like the 24 remaining tributes from each group would have another seperate server like the first group of 24 well play the original first arena survival games the other group has their server as well. Then last the 12 remaing tributes from each server will go to the quarter quell because they were survivalist or killers so you put the 12 from each group together which makes 24 into the catching fire arena and there you have THE ULTIMATE VICTOR

Game 1: seperate 48 players in an arena and the other group in a seperate arena

Game 2: remaining 24 players from each group. the first 24 player group seperate survival games 1 arena the 2nd group seperate survival games 1 arena

Game 3: the 12 remaining tributes from each group well be brought together into one server with the catching fire arena so you will have your ULTIMATE VICTOR ther.

REMINDER: EVEN IF THE 24 REMAINING OR 12 REMAINING TRIBUTES PASS ON THE NEXT ROUND THEN THEY STILL HAVE TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH
That sounds awesome, but maybe too complicated...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci