• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ExiLe v2 - AU Clan [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: iNotTiger
Wins: 152 + 85 = 237 (5 Ratio)
Skype Name: I'll give you it once/if I get accepted/trialed.
Why do you want to join ExiLe? I want to get accepted into ExiLe because I can bring a good amount of skill onto the table. I'm mainly focused on Rod and Sword, average at bow and decent at FnS. I would like to get into ExiLe particularly because it is a popular clan with a high chance of reaching the top (which I would like to help with).

P.S I'm sorry I deleted my application the first time, I guess I wasn't really thinking right.. xD

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: iNotTiger
Wins: 152 + 85 = 237 (5 Ratio)
Skype Name: I'll give you it once/if I get accepted/trialed.
Why do you want to join ExiLe? I want to get accepted into ExiLe because I can bring a good amount of skill onto the table. I'm mainly focused on Rod and Sword, average at bow and decent at FnS. I would like to get into ExiLe particularly because it is a popular clan with a high chance of reaching the top (which I would like to help with).

P.S I'm sorry I deleted my application the first time, I guess I wasn't really thinking right.. xD
Sorry but you have been declined. No one in this clan really knows you so you can get to know them by going on our teamspeak and talking to them. Then you may re-apply after you have familiarised yourself with the clan.

Reaction score
Sorry but you have been declined. No one in this clan really knows you so you can get to know them by going on our teamspeak and talking to them. Then you may re-apply after you have familiarised yourself with the clan.
Alright man, will do.

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: The13th
Wins: 10/200 on this account. 13/79 on alt before it was hacked. 250+/1900 legacy.
Skype Name: Private, I'll PM if accepted
Why do you want to join ExiLe? Because, it contains a lot of skilled PvPers who I'd like to get to know better.

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: The13th
Wins: 10/200 on this account. 13/79 on alt before it was hacked. 250+/1900 legacy.
Skype Name: Private, I'll PM if accepted
Why do you want to join ExiLe? Because, it contains a lot of skilled PvPers who I'd like to get to know better.
Sorry but you have been declined as we do not feel you are ready to join this clan. Try to get atleast a 1/8 ratio and then we may consider a trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci