• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ExiLe v2 - AU Clan [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Ryzax
Wins:750ish all up, 110/500 atm
Skype Name:tommcpvp
Why do you want to join ExiLe? Cos sick lads in the clan, and getting back into playing minecraft again and want to get back into doing CB's with the people that were in the original Exile.
So sorry for the late reply, i only just read your application. Come on the ts and we will talk about your trial.

YoungAgain

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: YoungAgain
Wins: 134 / 439
Skype Name: PM
Why do you want to join ExiLe?
I want to join ExiLe because just taking a look at their wins to loss ratio it is unbelievable.. I remember back in the day going against ExiLe v1 and how much of a challenge it would be and i hope that with my experience and knowledge on the game maybe i could be a asset to ExiLe.

Maqic_

Spectator
Reaction score
I want to join ExiLe because just taking a look at their wins to loss ratio it is unbelievable.. I remember back in the day going against ExiLe v1 and how much of a challenge it would be and i hope that with my experience and knowledge on the game maybe i could be a asset to ExiLe.
Come on the ts and get to know the lads m8

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
You will be trialled. Come on the teamspeak to receive your waiting rank

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
1. Hot clan banner xFaTaL I'd pay money for that :D
2. I got a 4/12 today, close to that 1/8 !
haha thanks, the banner took us like 2 seconds to make.
good work, you may re-apply soon if you think your ratio has improved and you think you are capable of joining this clan.

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
haha thanks, the banner took us like 2 seconds to make.
good work, you may re-apply soon if you think your ratio has improved and you think you are capable of joining this clan.
I'll apply when I'm at a 1/5 or higher, I don't think I'm good enough until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci