• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ExiLe v2 - AU Clan [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: TheOfficialAG (Main) 1stToDie (Alt)

Legacy Stats:

TheOfficialAG
6 Wins In 108 Games With 99 Kills (Horrible)

1stToDie
20 Wins In 290 Games With 356 Kills (Horrible)

New Stats:

TheOfficialAG
87 Wins In 850 Games With 1195 Kills
(I have a 1/10 Ratio Trying To Get Better)

1stToDie
5 Wins In 74 Games With 116 Kills
(Not Good At All Becuase Its My Alt)

Skype Name:
Custard99 Is Boss (OfficialAG Picture Not Patrick Star)

Team Speak 3: I have TS3 and prefer it over Skype any day.

Past Clans:
1st Clan (Member): Left because of inactivity and lack of cbs!

Paragon (Member): Left because my friends made a new clan and they were leaders/members in the clan.

Collosal (Member): Left because lack of cbs and they are a CSGO clan.

Revolution V2 (Moderator): Left due to being disbanded!

Past Bans: None at all! Just 1 Mute For Spam By MythicalYT (First Offence) About 1 Week Ago For Saying Vote 3 three times in chat in front of him.

Why do you want to join Exile V2?: I want to join Exile because at the moment they are one of the best Au MCSG clans and they have some people I know and some people I would love to get to know. Also I have no clan at the moment and I would like to be in this one. You also seem like a mature and experienced clan and you could teach me how to get better at MCSG. Also I will be loyal to this clan and I will not be applying for any other clan until I get a response by xFatal! (Learnt that the hard way last time) Also I find it hard to join clans because of my stats and no one ever gives me a chance for me to show off how good I am. (Not that good but a average player)

About Me: I'm a mature 16 year old who plays MCSG for fun and sometimes competitive. I try to keep a decent ratio in game and I also try to keep my name clean. I have a youtube channel called "TheOfficialAG" (Link in my signature) and I record MCSG for fun and I try to keep my channel as professional as possible. I also have been in the MCSG Community for About 1 year and half now (Including Legacy) and its changed so much since I came back from my 6 month break! I also want to experience clans and the extra parts of MCSG so I can have some fun and mess around!

Sorry for the long ass application but I like to look professional! If you have any suggestions when applying for clans please give advice it would be helpful!

~TheOfficialAG

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score

Legacy Stats:

TheOfficialAG

1stToDie

New Stats:

TheOfficialAG

1stToDie

Skype Name:

Past Clans:

Paragon (Member): Left because my friends made a new clan and they were leaders/members in the clan.

Past Bans: None at all! Just 1 Mute For Spam By MythicalYT (First Offence) About 1 Week Ago For Saying Vote 3 three times in chat in front of him.

Why do you want to join Exile V2?: I want to join Exile because at the moment they are one of the best Au MCSG clans and they have some people I know and some people I would love to get to know. Also I have no clan at the moment and I would like to be in this one. You also seem like a mature and experienced clan and you could teach me how to get better at MCSG. Also I will be loyal to this clan and I will not be applying for any other clan until I get a response by xFatal! (Learnt that the hard way last time) Also I find it hard to join clans because of my stats and no one ever gives me a chance for me to show off how good I am. (Not that good but a average player)

About Me: I'm a mature 16 year old who plays MCSG for fun and sometimes competitive. I try to keep a decent ratio in game and I also try to keep my name clean. I have a youtube channel called "TheOfficialAG" (Link in my signature) and I record MCSG for fun and I try to keep my channel as professional as possible. I also have been in the MCSG Community for About 1 year and half now (Including Legacy) and its changed so much since I came back from my 6 month break! I also want to experience clans and the extra parts of MCSG so I can have some fun and mess around!

Sorry for the long ass application but I like to look professional! If you have any suggestions when applying for clans please give advice it would be helpful!

~TheOfficialAG
plz i kno u want to show effort but normals apps are de wae to go
~stillniecapp
~huahwi

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
plz i kno u want to show effort but normals apps are de wae to go
~stillniecapp
~huahwi
Thanks for the feedback man I will listen to you for next time and shorten them when I need to join a clan <3!

Reaction score

Legacy Stats:

TheOfficialAG

1stToDie

New Stats:

TheOfficialAG

1stToDie

Skype Name:

Past Clans:

~TheOfficialAG
Omg Good App! I think we should at least give him a chance and trial him xD xFaTaL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci