• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ExiLe v2 - AU Clan [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: TheOfficialAG (Main) 1stToDie (Alt)

Legacy Stats:

TheOfficialAG
6 Wins In 108 Games With 99 Kills (Horrible)

1stToDie
20 Wins In 290 Games With 356 Kills (Horrible)

New Stats:

TheOfficialAG
87 Wins In 850 Games With 1195 Kills
(I have a 1/10 Ratio Trying To Get Better)

1stToDie
5 Wins In 74 Games With 116 Kills
(Not Good At All Becuase Its My Alt)

Skype Name:
Custard99 Is Boss (OfficialAG Picture Not Patrick Star)

Team Speak 3: I have TS3 and prefer it over Skype any day.

Past Clans:
1st Clan (Member): Left because of inactivity and lack of cbs!

Paragon (Member): Left because my friends made a new clan and they were leaders/members in the clan.

Collosal (Member): Left because lack of cbs and they are a CSGO clan.

Revolution V2 (Moderator): Left due to being disbanded!

Past Bans: None at all! Just 1 Mute For Spam By MythicalYT (First Offence) About 1 Week Ago For Saying Vote 3 three times in chat in front of him.

Why do you want to join Exile V2?: I want to join Exile because at the moment they are one of the best Au MCSG clans and they have some people I know and some people I would love to get to know. Also I have no clan at the moment and I would like to be in this one. You also seem like a mature and experienced clan and you could teach me how to get better at MCSG. Also I will be loyal to this clan and I will not be applying for any other clan until I get a response by xFatal! (Learnt that the hard way last time) Also I find it hard to join clans because of my stats and no one ever gives me a chance for me to show off how good I am. (Not that good but a average player)

About Me: I'm a mature 16 year old who plays MCSG for fun and sometimes competitive. I try to keep a decent ratio in game and I also try to keep my name clean. I have a youtube channel called "TheOfficialAG" (Link in my signature) and I record MCSG for fun and I try to keep my channel as professional as possible. I also have been in the MCSG Community for About 1 year and half now (Including Legacy) and its changed so much since I came back from my 6 month break! I also want to experience clans and the extra parts of MCSG so I can have some fun and mess around!

Sorry for the long ass application but I like to look professional! If you have any suggestions when applying for clans please give advice it would be helpful!

~TheOfficialAG
Very long application, well done. Although the last paragraph wasn't needed :p You have been accepted for TRIAL. Come on the teamspeak to receive your waiting rank and we will discuss further from there.

Zizz || Levi

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: TheOfficialAG (Main) 1stToDie (Alt)

Legacy Stats:

TheOfficialAG
6 Wins In 108 Games With 99 Kills (Horrible)

1stToDie
20 Wins In 290 Games With 356 Kills (Horrible)

New Stats:

TheOfficialAG
87 Wins In 850 Games With 1195 Kills
(I have a 1/10 Ratio Trying To Get Better)

1stToDie
5 Wins In 74 Games With 116 Kills
(Not Good At All Becuase Its My Alt)

Skype Name:
Custard99 Is Boss (OfficialAG Picture Not Patrick Star)

Team Speak 3: I have TS3 and prefer it over Skype any day.

Past Clans:
1st Clan (Member): Left because of inactivity and lack of cbs!

Paragon (Member): Left because my friends made a new clan and they were leaders/members in the clan.

Collosal (Member): Left because lack of cbs and they are a CSGO clan.

Revolution V2 (Moderator): Left due to being disbanded!

Past Bans: None at all! Just 1 Mute For Spam By MythicalYT (First Offence) About 1 Week Ago For Saying Vote 3 three times in chat in front of him.

Why do you want to join Exile V2?: I want to join Exile because at the moment they are one of the best Au MCSG clans and they have some people I know and some people I would love to get to know. Also I have no clan at the moment and I would like to be in this one. You also seem like a mature and experienced clan and you could teach me how to get better at MCSG. Also I will be loyal to this clan and I will not be applying for any other clan until I get a response by xFatal! (Learnt that the hard way last time) Also I find it hard to join clans because of my stats and no one ever gives me a chance for me to show off how good I am. (Not that good but a average player)

About Me: I'm a mature 16 year old who plays MCSG for fun and sometimes competitive. I try to keep a decent ratio in game and I also try to keep my name clean. I have a youtube channel called "TheOfficialAG" (Link in my signature) and I record MCSG for fun and I try to keep my channel as professional as possible. I also have been in the MCSG Community for About 1 year and half now (Including Legacy) and its changed so much since I came back from my 6 month break! I also want to experience clans and the extra parts of MCSG so I can have some fun and mess around!

Sorry for the long ass application but I like to look professional! If you have any suggestions when applying for clans please give advice it would be helpful!

~TheOfficialAG
It is a clan got to do with blocks. Do not tryhard more than Swoopz going for moderator. Thankyou!

Zizz || Levi

Diamond
Reaction score
heyhey he clearly has dedication and passion to write a long app so plz don't act liek top doge u r just little doge my friend.

lets not forgot how much money you spend on block games bb xx
heyhey he clearly has dedication and passion to write a long app so plz don't act liek top doge u r just little doge my friend.

lets not forgot how much money you spend on block games bb xx
Please do not accuse me of being a player that I am clearly not Dejay. You are not in this clan anymore. You know what that means? Rack off mole.

FadeAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Holy crap theofficalag that more tryhard than vanth going for mod. legit exile=bad just write short app

not like you'll get accepted anywway.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci