• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ExiLe v2 - AU Clan [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Excuse me. When you dog me twice in a row, game after game, what makes us think that you will not dog clan members and go behind their backs?
He has done it to me too. Even when i was in his clan!

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Stop arguing guys its pointless if you want to fight please get in a Skype call or a ts server! This is a clan page for Exile!

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Nick Name: Bowzer
Minecraft Name:BowzerV4_0
Wins / Games Played: 620/2249
Skype Name: Private i will tell u
Average Ping to AU: 65
Other Comments: i hope i got accepted
You have been accepted for TRIAL. Come on the exile teamspeak to receive your waiting rank and we will discuss further from there.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: TheOfficialAG and my alt 1stToDie

Legacy Stats:
TheOfficialAG
6 Wins In 108 With 99 Kills

1stToDie
20 Wins In 290 With 356 Kills

New Stats:
TheOfficialAG
93 Wins In 913 With 1270 Kills

1stToDie
5 Wins In 74 With 116

Skype Name: Custard99 Is Boss (OfficialAG)

Past Clans:
1st Clan: Left because of the clan being inactive.

Paragon: Left because of my friends leaving the clan and starting a new clan.

Colossal: Left because of lack of c's and they turned into a CSGO clan.

Revolution V2: Left because they disbanded.

Past Bans: No bans but 2 mutes!

Why do you want to join ExiLe?:
I want to join Exile V2 because I am clan less at the moment and this clan is the best on AU right now and they are the most experienced clan left! I also have people inside of this clan I like and team with in game and I would love to get to know some more people! My friend is also trialing for this clan (Rob54). Also if I joined you could teach me how to get better at pvp and I could become a decent player in MCSG instead of a average player and you could teach me what to do clan battles etc etc.

Yes this hasn't been a week but if you accept me for trial I am willing to wait until the Tuesday (Which is a week) to actually do the trial! The reason I'm posting this early is because I'm going away on the weekend and on the Monday so I won't be able to post it. I also shortened this application.

I am dedicated to get in this clan! <3 ~TheOfficialAG

xFaTaL

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: TheOfficialAG and my alt 1stToDie

Legacy Stats:
TheOfficialAG
6 Wins In 108 With 99 Kills

1stToDie
20 Wins In 290 With 356 Kills

New Stats:
TheOfficialAG
93 Wins In 913 With 1270 Kills

1stToDie
5 Wins In 74 With 116

Skype Name: Custard99 Is Boss (OfficialAG)

Past Clans:
1st Clan: Left because of the clan being inactive.

Paragon: Left because of my friends leaving the clan and starting a new clan.

Colossal: Left because of lack of c's and they turned into a CSGO clan.

Revolution V2: Left because they disbanded.

Past Bans: No bans but 2 mutes!

Why do you want to join ExiLe?:
I want to join Exile V2 because I am clan less at the moment and this clan is the best on AU right now and they are the most experienced clan left! I also have people inside of this clan I like and team with in game and I would love to get to know some more people! My friend is also trialing for this clan (Rob54). Also if I joined you could teach me how to get better at pvp and I could become a decent player in MCSG instead of a average player and you could teach me what to do clan battles etc etc.

Yes this hasn't been a week but if you accept me for trial I am willing to wait until the Tuesday (Which is a week) to actually do the trial! The reason I'm posting this early is because I'm going away on the weekend and on the Monday so I won't be able to post it. I also shortened this application.

I am dedicated to get in this clan! <3 ~TheOfficialAG
Sorry but you have been DECLINED as you have not waited at least 1 week before re - applying, wait 1 week then I will consider a trial

Last edited:
Reaction score
Minecraft Name:Zexual
Legacy Stats:IDK
New Stats:300/1200
Skype Name:zexual,swag u got me
Past Clans:karma,love so many more
Past Bans:None
Why do you want to join ExiLe?:Because i think this clan needs a player like me to strive this clan to success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci