• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ExiLe v2 - AU Clan [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sib

Platinum
Reaction score
lol KMers with that evasion swag...
cough koopr cough

Zizz || Levi

Diamond
Reaction score
lol KMers with that evasion swag...
cough koopr cough
omg dying xD
not because of what you said, of because how it is a completely different player in whom applied before nash was even perm banned.

sib

Platinum
Reaction score
omg dying xD
not because of what you said, of because how it is a completely different player in whom applied before nash was even perm banned.
xFaTaL_ always posts the applications, even if they are via skype. Please do not lie to back up the rest of your clan. The player is even in the exact same position on the 1000+ wins list. He also joined in August 2015 and made it into this clan without having to apply, definitely not a permbanned alt.

Zizz || Levi

Diamond
Reaction score
xFaTaL_ always posts the applications, even if they are via skype. Please do not lie to back up the rest of your clan. The player is even in the exact same position on the 1000+ wins list. He also joined in August 2015 and made it into this clan without having to apply, definitely not a permbanned alt.
Ok then to prove my point, I will just go ahead and reveal it is Way2Kiwi.

sib

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok then to prove my point, I will just go ahead and reveal it is Way2Kiwi.
And an application wasn't posted on the thread? How about you tell Way2Kiwi to post on the thread with his forum account and backup your statement. For the sake of the clan's reputation however, the response will probably be like "His forum account was hacked".

Rainzzz

Career
Reaction score
Wow, you must be so smart to have figured out this huge conspiracy that does not concern you in anyway. I find it so funny how you are concerned about people evading perm bans when you have done it several times yourself. Before you say it, i'll say it for you...yeah I am Serenaaa__ and Pantelex I didn't exactly try to hide or deny it.

Last edited:

sib

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, you must be so smart to have figured out this huge conspiracy that does not concern you in anyway. I find it so funny how you are concerned about people evading perm bans when you have done it several times yourself. Before you say it, i'll say it for you...yeah I am Serenaaa__ and Pantelex I didn't exactly try to hide or deny it.
you are one cool kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci