• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ExiLe v2 - AU Clan [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: TheOfficialAG and 1stToDie

Legacy Stats:
TheOfficialAG
6 Wins In 108 Games With 99 Kills

1stToDie
20 Wins In 290 Games With 356 Kills

New Stats:
TheOfficialAG
106 Wins In 990 Games With 1367 Kills (Improved So Much)

1stToDie
5 Wins In 74 Games With 116 Kills

Skype Name: Custard99 Is Boss (OfficialAG Picture And You Have Me Already)

Past Clans:
1st Clan: Left due to inactivity.

Paragon: Left due to friends making another clan.

Colossal: Left due to them turning into a CSGO clan and the lack of cb's.

Revolution V2: Left due to being disbanded.

Past Bans:
No bans at all but I have had 2 mutes for the same reason for saying vote 3 three times in a row by MythicalYT

Why do you want to join ExiLe?: I want to join Exile V2 because I am clan less at the moment and I know this clan is the best on AU by far. I have a lot of people that I know in this clan and I would love to get to know them better as well as the other people in the clan. I also want to join because you are a active clan and do clan battles regularly and also I know if I join here will be no problems because you guys seem peaceful.

It has been 1 week exactly since my first application. I have improved a lot (Well at least I think) and I'm ready to have another shot at this! I shortened my application a bit so hopefully its easier to read! Sorry if it is long I just want it to look good and seem professional. (Even though its a minecraft forums)

~TheOfficialAG/1stToDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci