• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Explain Your Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I was in 3rd grade, my friend Marc was talking about making up a superhero comic and he made a superhero with the ability to shoot fireballs named Blazerboy, and I thought it was cool so I remembered it in 5th grade when I made my minecraft account and thus spawned my IGN. Not to mention I would change it in a heartbeat now, if I could ;-; Also, my little brother liked it a lot when we were sharing the account, so that influenced the name too. He now has his own account, Multiblazerboy. I'm way better at pvp than him though!

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Erisyuka: Name of a character from the anime Karneval, don't like the character very much, but like the name.
  • In Japanese エリシュカ (Erishuka) But I see always see it spelled Erisyuka, and personally I like how that looks better.
  • I'm pretty sure the name comes from the name Eliška, which I think is Czech.

squirrelninja22

Spectator
Reaction score
I read somewhere that in Ancient Greek squirrel meant shadow and ninja being awesome. 22is the day I was born on . So basically squirrelninja22 came from shadowninja22 being taken

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Gamer (I Like video games) 101 (Favorite number) Luke (My name)

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
Philly67
Real names Philip, friends all call me Philly
6 letters in my first name, 7 in my last..
Philly67 :)

AngryJEW10

Survivor
Reaction score
Why did I pick this name?
Once upon a time I played a game called "Garry's Mod",
Then there was a guy there who was SUPER RAGING, so he changed his work-name (Yea, that's a gamemode with works n'shizz.) to "Angry Muslim", I found that epic, and from the fact that Im Jewish, I changed my work to "Angry Jew".
Why 10? BECAUSE, DON'T YOU JUDGE ME ;(

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
lakerfuffle = the kerfuffle in spanish
I think kerfuffle is a funny word; it means "a commotion or fuss."

Linkdude1997

Platinum
Reaction score
This was the name I chose for my Webkinz account like, 6 years ago or something. .-.
I've been playing the Legend of Zelda series since I was extremely young, and I was born in 1997. The dude part came from me thinking "dude" was a super cool word 6 years ago. xD

PinnuSwirl

Experienced
Reaction score
My nickname since I was a child has always been Pinnu [which makes no sense because my name in real life is no where related to my nickname]. I got the word "swirl" while I was doing my marketing assignment on cupcakes and named my "make-belief" company Swirls. So basically I combined my nickname with my marketing assignment because I was doing my assignment while creating my account hahaha. It's confusing but I hope you guys understand. :D

DeluxeMunchies

Spectator
Reaction score
Gonna say this here, My name is completely random, I tried to think of something unique that gives off a playful/colorful vibe when seen opposed to the usual Xx_Pr0Sk1lLzZ1574_xX cause I actually want to stand out and not just be another random name in a flock of people. I hate that. I thought my username was soooo creative and well put that it would be a shame if I can't become a well known Youtuber. In fact, I have THE perfect theme and design to go with my name too, it's such a waste that the truth is I'm just some freaking dude who doesn't get people fangirling in the lobby and never will. But I can seriously envision my name having so much subscribers absolutely perfect so much that it hurts that I can't. I think I rambled off topic long enough lol

CCTURTLE

Survivor
Reaction score
CC-My initials TURTLE-I like turtles and I thought it's either CCTURTLE or C SeaTurtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci