• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Explain your username!

bigbob37

Survivor
Reaction score
Cuz I'm fat and mah name is bob ...
JK
I was just really stupid back then -_-

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
North- I live in Canada
Star- My IGN is Starbit98

Just put 2 and 2 together

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was talking to a good friend in skype and I got panic because I couldn't come up with a good username. It went a few hours. Then I got a bit rage and started to say randomwords, and from middle of nothing I said that my name is going to be Zietra, not matter what.
Raging is pretty good sometimes. :(

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I was talking to a good friend in skype and I got panic because I couldn't come up with a good username. It went a few hours. Then I got a bit rage and started to say randomwords, and from middle of nothing I said that my name is going to be Zietra, not matter what.
Raging is pretty good sometimes. :(
Raging is always good. -Bad Advice Chock

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Blitz Comet is from my favorite cartoon show from when I was younger, and ITU was my Call of Duty clan.

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here goes my story.

I woke up on a Sunday morning and ate breakfast. Turn on the computer and checked out some video's. I saw Minecraft and heard that it was cool but I only like to play games that "kills" so I thought Minecraft was not a game for me. I was wrong. *cues music* (jeng jeng jengggggg)

I saw Survival Games, well Blamph channel at least. I saw how the fast clicking works too. I watched a few videos of him playing Survival Games and it came to my mind, I was stupid for the past 10 minutes. I checked for more Survival Games video's. I enjoyed it so much I begged my mom for an account.

So...

Young - Well I'm young, wilf and free, just likes wolves (which came out in my mind and Wiz Khalifa's song was the jazz)
Wolf - Because they're deadly and they can kill xD

the yy was simply because YoungWolf sounds unfitting. Adding a _ will look cool, I guess..

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Well. Originally this was me and my bros account and since Minecraft is pixelated i made it Pixelator because Ator sounds like a machine and x2 is for me and my brother. PS I have my own account now, so I regret the x2...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci