• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Explain your username!

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I like candy (no I'm surprisingly not fat), and I remember hearing the word cranium in a cheesy song. It also makes my initials CC.

AkFortySeven12

Survivor
Reaction score
So here goes. My name AkFortySeven12. I got different parts from different things. [Ak] Part of my real name in that order.

[FortySeven] So I was playing Wii one day and I was making a name thing so that it hovers over my head when I play. They jokingly said "put it as Ak47" seeing as Ak was actually part of my name. When I was making my Minecraft I was thinking it would be cool to spell out 47 as FortySeven.

[12] With all that spelled out there are 12 letters in AkFortySeven so my minecraft name was created AkFortySeven12

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
God this is gonna suck

First off, I'm not Australian, I am American, I will explain that later.

In spring 2012, My family and I went on a cruise in the Caribbean. On the cruise ship, there was a hangout for teens, so I decided to check it out. When I got there, there were two hot twins who said they were from Australia. Using my SWAG, I thought it would be a cool idea to flirt with them using my fake Australian accent. We actually talked for a bit, and shockingly, they believed me! Although they will never know the truth, I can say for a little while, I was "TheRealAussie". So, thinking of that moment, I created my username!

M

MrKorrenian

Korrenian originates from the word Korean acutally. When I was 11 I had to go with my dad to a dry cleaners, and the old asian lady behind the counter asked me if I was Korean. It sounded like Korrenian though. Hence my name today. I'm actually Chineese so, I thought it was ironic. I have a few friends that can't actually say my name, and continously call me Koreanean.

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
^^
What he said, but majorly change the story, and replace "Korrenian" with fnnythe3hd.

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
I couldn't think of a good username so I just randonly found a book about fish. I turned to a random page and saw a fish called Wagtailplaty :p

Tyson_Chicken

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I was eating some Tyson Chicken nuggets at the time I made my name. Pretty original though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci