• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Explain your username!

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm a hawk. 62 was the first number that came to my head. Best answer ever.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Well...
When I made my name, I thought of other people's names like "CaptainSparklez", "AntVenom", and even "Chimneyswift" and they had two words in their name, so I went along with that.

And I thought VirtualSpark sounded cool, and here I am! :D

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
All these Club Penguin intro's to gaming. First PC game I ever played. Wizard101 - Those where the days :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Me and my sister were thinking of a name for our Minecraft account. We were thinking of a word, and she said squirrel. So I thought it needed something more, so we decided on Half Squirrel. She wanted to add an under_score so that's in too (the only part of my name I don't like).

RaddishDew

Survivor
Reaction score
Dew is a liquid substance, made of water after a night of rain.
Radish is a red vegetable.
If Dew was on Radish, it would appear to be a red substance, no?
A red liquid.
Blood.

Reaction score
Well, I legit started to say JUST HELLOOO to my brother and his wife a while ago just to be weird. Then when I was trying to come up with my xbox live gamer tag, my brother suggested Just Hellooo. So from then since, everything has been Just hellooo. Including my you tube account which is thejusthellooo. Haha. I think it's pretty awesome and rememorable.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Voxcile is a name a made when I started playing diablo 3.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright lesgo. I was making a server with my friend and he was mining I was doing lava experiments and I said to him 'Dude I wanna show you my secret diamond block treasure room' (He had 46 diamonds on him). He said 'Oh sick' and he jumped in. He burned to death and he started screaming 'You're a f******g troll aren't you'. I don't know how I got the iMight Part though

Munnzeh

Experienced
Reaction score
Mine is very simple. My last name is Munn, and zeh sounded cool so that is the origin of Munnzeh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci