• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Explain your username!

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But seriously.
Well I'm British (english to be specific but englishshoop sounds rubbish) And the first username I ever createrd EVER was shoopdawhoop159, which was an old youtube account, that then carried over to my PSN account (add me btw)
I then bought Minecraft and realised I didn't like having a number at the end of my name as it felt unoriginal since someone else had done it before, so I thought "I like the shoopdawhoop, and I like being British" so with a little bit of forbidden black magic, BAM. I slapped two words together in a totally nonsensical way to create 'BritishShoop'

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
But seriously.
Well I'm British (english to be specific but englishshoop sounds rubbish) And the first username I ever createrd EVER was shoopdawhoop159, which was an old youtube account, that then carried over to my PSN account (add me btw)
I then bought Minecraft and realised I didn't like having a number at the end of my name as it felt unoriginal since someone else had done it before, so I thought "I like the shoopdawhoop, and I like being British" so with a little bit of forbidden black magic, BAM. I slapped two words together in a totally nonsensical way to create 'BritishShoop'
Didn't need to double post for that :p If necessary you could have edited.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
i got my name when i was obsessed with lolitsthad (WORST YOUTUBER EVER) and i misspelled its, and my nickname is wee....
soooo lolistwee

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i got my name when i was obsessed with lolitsthad (WORST YOUTUBER EVER) and i misspelled its, and my nickname is wee....
soooo lolistwee

I had to. Whipped that up super fast, it's bad, but I just couldn't fight the urge.

Here's my name's story:
My name, Boboaluitz, is... interesting. But I enjoy it immensely!

I think the game of origin was... Maple Story, I think, in 2005 or 06. I wanted a name that sounded like it was in a different language. 'a luitz' seemed like a good foreign phrase, and I wanted something that sounded good matched up with it. 'Bobo' was my decision. Little did I know it means "fool" in spanish, which now seems to fit me very well. Thus, Boboaluitz was created.
I was introduced to PC gaming by a friend (response to the side conversation), who showed my Age of Mythology when it was new-ish. Before that it was Freddy Fish and Pajama Sam (oh, and kidpics). Lulz.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score

I had to. Whipped that up super fast, it's bad, but I just couldn't fight the urge.

Here's my name's story:

I was introduced to PC gaming by a friend (response to the side conversation), who showed my Age of Mythology when it was new-ish. Before that it was Freddy Fish and Pajama Sam (oh, and kidpics). Lulz.
:O can i use that as my profile picture!!!!!!!!11 THATS IS AMAZING

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, my name came form the good old days of Neopets....and no that's not what inspired it...directly at least. There was one of those bonus things for extra gold if you made an account on another site, so I went and did it. The site was heavily based on neon colours...and I couldn't think of a name..so.....bam...Neodude

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
:O can i use that as my profile picture!!!!!!!!11 THATS IS AMAZING
Ha, I can make it so much better. I'll freshen it up and take out the 'a', make the lines more defined.

I really like finding out where peoples names come from, it kind of gives them more depth.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci