• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Explain your username!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
The cartoon is way better then the last airbender movie. ><
But thats my opinion

Seam0nk3y

Spectator
Reaction score
mine was from me playing a game oddly enough a few years ago that was a pirate one and i wanted a pirate name and my mom nicknamed me monkey and when i tried that with sea it was taken so i just changed the e and o to numbers a trick that I learned from long ago lol...

heningen

Survivor
Reaction score
Heningen
Got it from my friends older brother when he made me a Runescape account ;D

Reaction score
well my ign iX_JO3 was a account that me and an English friend share Joe is his name and yea well I'm American he trusted me enough to give me his account stuff lol :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Another of my usernames that I used to use is Redter/R3dter because that just sounds awesome. Now both the names are copied by random people :( I must be good at thinking of names though.

Kanade Otonashi

Spectator
Reaction score
My username comes from the anime Angel Beats!

Kanade is my favorite character in the show, but the last bit comes from another character who reminds me of my boyfriend, so I took his last name instead of Kanade's. :'D

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
First of all. My name is NOT based off Harry Potter. My friend spotted a resemblence between my name and some ghost off Harry Potter.

My name was complete random Good from when I was 7 signing up for Runescape *shudder*

I have kept it ever since.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Another of my usernames that I used to use is Redter/R3dter because that just sounds awesome. Now both the names are copied by random people :( I must be good at thinking of names though.
I think it is referring to a popular site called Reddit.

Joe Carson

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't have a proper MC user as I account share with my room mate. My forum user name is my Real Name. But when I can be arsed to get a MC, i'll name it jZhane98 (first letter of name, greatest power ranger ever, year of birth), RangerZ (same as PSN account, Ranger, first letter of greatest ranger) or AGTVJoe (Youtube user name, first name).

Joe Carson

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't have a proper MC user as I account share with my room mate. My forum user name is my Real Name. But when I can be arsed to get a MC, i'll name it jZhane98 (first letter of name, greatest power ranger ever, year of birth), RangerZ (same as PSN account, Ranger, first letter of greatest ranger) or AGTVJoe (Youtube user name, first name).
Also my forum picture is my football/soccer team.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
mine was from me playing a game oddly enough a few years ago that was a pirate one and i wanted a pirate name and my mom nicknamed me monkey and when i tried that with sea it was taken so i just changed the e and o to numbers a trick that I learned from long ago lol...
Hehehe, Seamon Key :p

ShaunDepro97 is my full account name, ShaunDepro short. Shaun is, well, my name obviously. People mistake my last name as Depro but that's what popped up in my head when I was making an account, I was meant to do DePro, but it got confused :p 1997 is my birth year, for the 97. I was going for the name 'Rare', which would match my account name on mannny games, yeah lol I got that name from my first Runescape account about 7 years ago like these other guys :p

heningen

Survivor
Reaction score
First of all. My name is NOT based off Harry Potter. My friend spotted a resemblence between my name and some ghost off Harry Potter.

My name was complete random Good from when I was 7 signing up for Runescape *shudder*

I have kept it ever since.
W00T Runescape usernames !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci