• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

F.V. Beta Test 2.0!

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi again guys! So as I was looking at the thread for my map today, I realized that I never posted a video of a group of people beta testing it like I said I would. So I've decided to turn the plugins back on and do another round of beta testing! This time it will (hopefully) be with a lot more people. Here's all the information you need to know:

What's going on?
-Another round of Beta testing on my Survival Games map (Can see the maps thread in the description)

When will it be?
-Saturday 9/15 sometime between 6-8 p.m. PST (Pacific Standard Time)

How do I join?
-The server I.P. is: 24.16.155.81 We will un-whitelist the server starting around the set time, and start inviting people to the game. To make sure you get in, add my skype: jjftroyer

Now we realize that another map will be doing beta testing that day (The Great Pyramid) which is why we are doing ours at night rather than midday, so our beta testing doesn't clash with theirs. In order to know just how many people are going to want to beta test with us, we'd really appreciate it if you could post on this forum if you're interested. We should already have a group of 10-12 people that are going to be coming for the first round of testing, so hopefully it will be a success! We're interested to hear your guys suggestions, comments, and ideas to improve our map!

Just a heads up though... Because this isn't an official map, we will be using different plugins that MCSG uses, which means there will be some differences you may notice (Such as no deathmatch). But this shouldn't be a problem and hopefully everyone will have a good time and we will get some good footage to show MCSG! And last we ask that if you enjoy playing the map, you come say so on this forum, or on the Forgotten Vale forum which you can find a link to in my signature!

Thanks guys, hope to see you all there! - NorthyO
The-Forgotten-Vale.png

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
I wanna join. 8)
I hope to see you there then! Just add my skype if you want, and the I.P. is in the description, all you have to do is join at the set time. If you add me skype I will be able to let you know the exact time were starting so you can join then :p

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hope to see you there then! Just add my skype if you want, and the I.P. is in the description, all you have to do is join at the set time. If you add me skype I will be able to let you know the exact time were starting so you can join then :p
Good! Whats your skype? My is zukodark.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My friend shadowolav wants to join to, I will tell him that is begins on skype, so you wont need to add him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci