• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

F.V. Beta Test 2.0!

Reaction score
Hey guys. So I decided that I would still be doing the beta testing, as I promised people that I would, and since I don't start college till next week anyway. So yeah on Saturday this will still be happening, and I hope to see all of you guys there. But after that most likely I will be done with MCSG, unless somehow my college work load is really light.
YESSSS YOU ARE AMAZING

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys, so since I left the Rebels and it seems that not many people have been getting on recently, I was wondering if the people who are planning on joining the beta test would mind saying so on here, so I can know how many people are planning to come. So far only 8 people have said that they will 100% be there, and I'd like it if we could get 24 people to have a full game.

I will be messaging all my contacts on Skype to come play on Saturday, but I'm not entirely sure who will join. So yeah, if you are planning on coming to play, please let me know on this forum :p

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I may be able to come. I was sure I could before, but I've been invited to a class reunion, which may be the last time I ever get to see my old class. So I'll show up if I can, but no promises.

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
I may be able to come. I was sure I could before, but I've been invited to a class reunion, which may be the last time I ever get to see my old class. So I'll show up if I can, but no promises.
Okay, well lemme know on Friday :)

mnop100

Spectator
Reaction score
i'd like to join i think it will be 8:30 for me and it will be this Saturday right???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci