• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Factions on MCSG

Should We Bring Back Factions

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
K

KiDD

Currently, developers are working on fixing bugs and stabilizing the network for you players, yet people want an entirely different gamemode brought back- some of those people, complaining everyday about bugs from the update (downgrade), whatever, (lag, getting CA back up, etc.). I like factions, but at the moment it's nothing staff is focused on...

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Yas plz. I've started to play some Survival and would actually play Survival this time. Plus, we can use the Red Forest spawn we built because it was sexy af and I'm so proud of what I actually did in a build :D

Revivals

Survivor
Reaction score
In my opinion, I think that there is no need for factions to be added. We have TONS of gamemodes to play with and yet they aren't even used. Its okay if MCSG replaced their gamemodes to factions, but not adding another one since the other gamemodes aren't even used and played with. So theres no point of it :p - [MY OPINION, NO FLAME PL0X]

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Currently, developers are working on fixing bugs and stabilizing the network for you players, yet people want an entirely different gamemode brought back- some of those people, complaining everyday about bugs from the update (downgrade), whatever, (lag, getting CA back up, etc.). I like factions, but at the moment it's nothing staff is focused on...
This is a little bit off-topic on this thread, but can you talk with Sr. Staff and make sure there is an announcement thread for when CA is back up?

JPWDiamond

Platinum
Reaction score
I understand that the staff Is working on more important things but maybe they could refocus their efforts when they get time and work on implementing factions and not worry about all the other gamemodes that no one plays.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
The server just got a new update, why do we need another game mode? Can we not just be grateful for what we have. Yes, I admit it may be nice to have Factions. However, the server was running out of memory less than 1 month ago. For all we know the server may not get enough Donations to add Factions. Who knows?

Why do you need to put
~Vanth after everything you say ;)

~Waffles

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe some-time in the future, this might be good to add to the network, but like Vanth said, MCGamer just got a big update. I think the staff and devs should work more on fixing and tweaking some of the bugs that the new update brough with it, before adding another big gamemode. Lets focus on making what we have now as best it can be, before trying to add more big changes to MCGamer.

All in all, I support the idea of this coming back, I just don't think now is the right time :p

JPWDiamond

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe some-time in the future, this might be good to add to the network, but like Vanth said, MCGamer just got a big update. I think the staff and devs should work more on fixing and tweaking some of the bugs that the new update brough with it, before adding another big gamemode. Lets focus on making what we have now as best it can be, before trying to add more big changes to MCGamer.

All in all, I support the idea of this coming back, I just don't think now is the right time :p
I definitely agree with you. I don't care if factions comes back right now I just want it for the future.

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
Aw man, I miss factions so much. Still have the survival.mcgamer.net IP in my MC server list. I can fully understand why the administration wouldn't want to add it back though, not only because of the recent update. I think a friendly survival server (i.e. no griefing/raiding, designated PvP areas) would work out better for the community and the staff both.

As a sidenote, what I really loved about it was the lack of donor advantages. Everyone was on a level playing field. That's extremely rare nowadays.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As much as I loved factions, there were tons of problems with it.

However probably the person with the most information on why it was taken away, and why it's not coming back, is ChadTheDJ

He may not even reply to this thread but it's worth tagging him

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci