• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell :)

Cobrastyles

Experienced
Reaction score
The only bugger that I can't seem to ever kill:D see ya mate. Thanks for everything though we didnt talk too much other than the times I was waiting for mod interview:) all the best bro. Hope to still see ya around sometimes in MCSG

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score

I felt like I needed to post this - Family Guy and American Dad need to be brought into everything ;) As previously said though, sad to see you go ;(

Hootie14

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see you go Elisha, for those who are worried about AS Moderators, I spend about a 1/4 of my time on AS. I also plan to spend a lot more time on MCSG once I get home from my holiday.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i spend so much time on MCSG that i don't even know what's happening in my social life/reality.​
This.
I recently kept track of how much time I spend doing things over a weeks period and I average 2.2 hours a day on the MCSG forums. That isnt including the hours I spend actually playing MCSG. It adds up and can take its toll on irls.

GG

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This.
I recently kept track of how much time I spend doing things over a weeks period and I average 2.2 hours a day on the MCSG forums. That isnt including the hours I spend actually playing MCSG. It adds up and can take its toll on irls.

GG

I try to balance my gaming and social life, such as going to see a movie with friends or just going out somewhere for each 3 hours or so of gaming. xP

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
I totally understand Elisha. Good luck in life! :D

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Good luck with whatever you do in the future! You will be missed. - Johnny :(

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
Cmon Elisha I just know you wanna kill me that one last time ;). But seriously gl and hf with whatever you do :D.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci