• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell :)

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but yeah as you might know i have officially stepped down as a moderator due to some reasons that i will list down below. I would just like to take this wonderful opportunity and say thank you to every single one of you MCSG'ers because you guys have stayed and been through this community through everything. Sadly i've spend more than a year in this community which i now realize that i've been focusing on MCSG way too much.

Reason why i stepped down was because maybe i spend so much time on MCSG that i don't even know what's happening in my social life/reality. I've been away from my friends and always cancelling plans with my friends due to MCSG. And like to me, MCSG was an awesome server, there were some awesome memories that i will always cherish. So i hope you are okay with my decision, i've stepped down and that's my choice. See you guys soon! I might not play MCSG anymore too.​
FAREWELL

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
Are you quitting mcsg? Plzz dont i love your youtube :) Fairwell <3

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but yeah as you might know i have officially stepped down as a moderator due to some reasons that i will list down below. I would just like to take this wonderful opportunity and say thank you to every single one of you MCSG'ers because you guys have stayed and been through this community through everything. Sadly i've spend more than a year in this community which i now realize that i've been focusing on MCSG way too much.

Reason why i stepped down was because maybe i spend so much time on MCSG that i don't even know what's happening in my social life/reality. I've been away from my friends and always cancelling plans with my friends due to MCSG. And like to me, MCSG was an awesome server, there were some awesome memories that i will always cherish. So i hope you are okay with my decision, i've stepped down and that's my choice. See you guys soon! I might not play MCSG anymore too.​
FAREWELL
Bai! #kicks

branone

Career
Reaction score
Sad to see you go man, despite not knowing you very well you were a huge representative for the Australian servers considering you held such a high position in the world (prior to the As servers being released). However i totally respect your opinion and sometimes see things the same way. You will be missed :)

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bai elisha... Im kinda sad my whole pvp strat was based on how u play now u might leave so i cant watch u on youtube anymore #sad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci