• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite 2014 MCGamer Memory?

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Becoming a member of Staff here at MCGamer <3

9/21/2014 :p

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
in terms of the MCSG community, it would be the 6 months or so that i took a break from the competitive clan scene and just chilled out

in terms of everything, my favorite memory of this year would be my first marching band season in high school.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
400 wins on mcsg, having iron donor for a while, and joining the forums ( I joined this month so almost one year!!)

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
when I smaqed a 4 team who all had full chain+ and I had no chestplate D:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I think this year has been very, very interesting for me. I would say that it has been exciting also. Here is my year;

Joined; Sunday, 16th of March, 2014.
I guess I just stumbled into the foruming scene on this account and instantly found and made a place for myself. My introduction is what set me up for the rest of the year to come.

12th of July, 2014; Active Member. (Just under 5 months after joining.)
I think this was what I was initially aiming for when joining. It was amazing to hit it in such a short time. I made so much friends a long the way and it was an amazing journey, I questioned myself, but in the end I did it.

5th of October, 2014; Moderator!
After many attempts at trying for Moderator and getting knocked back. I finally did it. Achieved my dream, although from this I become very inactive on the forums. Which I didn't like.

25th of December, 2014; Placing 3rd for 'Best Male Forumer' in the MCGamer awards.
Well, I achieved what all these months of foruming had accumilated to. I thought I would have no chance at all at getting this with my inactiveness. I was shocked to see where I had place. I really do think that my splash onto the forums did imprint a place for me.

Thankyou for a great year everyone!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci