• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bleach, Naruto, AoT, Vampire Knight, Death Note, One Piece, SAO and Fate/Zero.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
I hope you're kidding. Every single weeaboo has watched them.
Same exact goes for SAO if you are using that logic. Not everyone here is "uncultured" when it comes to anime. I bet you haven't even seen 30 seconds of Guilty Crown or Angel Beats.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
I already stated that SAO is mainstream. It actually has a decent, somewhat original story and art worthy of it's popularity though. I don't think you know the meaning of uncultured, because I'm not. I've watched or read all of the anime that these weeaboos rave about and it's not bad, I admit, but there are definitely better out there and these are overrated. I've watched Angel Beats and liked it. Never heard of Guilty Crown, read summary, sounds weird. Just because you can list a few anime and think I haven't seen it doesn't make you a badass.
Never exactly said I was... My point is, is that you made good points about bringing new anime and manga to this thread; but you also insulted several peoples favorite animes. It's uncalled for and unneeded. I also understand you have the right to your opinion, but so does everyone else. This thread was made to spread animes and talk about known ones :). On that note, I am actually interested in some of the action animes you have up your sleeves :3!

SAOtaku

Diamond
Reaction score
Never exactly said I was... My point is, is that you made good points about bringing new anime and manga to this thread; but you also insulted several peoples favorite animes. It's uncalled for and unneeded. I also understand you have the right to your opinion, but so does everyone else. This thread was made to spread animes and talk about known ones :). On that note, I am actually interested in some of the action animes you have up your sleeves :3!
Noice! Hope you enjoy ^-^ if you're talking about Reborn, it starts out with no real story but later the plot develops.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Noice! Hope you enjoy ^-^ if you're talking about Reborn, it starts out with no real story but later the plot develops.
I have watched some of it, but it didn't pull me in like Fairy Tail(Only Shounen I watch) did :/. What I meant though is there any action anime you recommend that are short like a 12-60 episode radius?

SAOtaku

Diamond
Reaction score
I have watched some of it, but it didn't pull me in like Fairy Tail(Only Shounen I watch) did :/. What I meant though is there any action anime you recommend that are short like a 12-60 episode radius?
I don't really watch nor read that many battle anime/manga.

BTOOOM, No Game No Life, Psycho Pass, Black Bullet, Blue Exorcist, Log Horizon? Idk much tbh with that many episodes that I liked.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really watch nor read that many battle anime/manga.

BTOOOM, No Game No Life, Psycho Pass, Black Bullet, Blue Exorcist, Log Horizon? Idk much tbh with that many episodes that I liked.
I have literally watched all of these excluding black bullet xD

SAOtaku

Diamond
Reaction score
I have literally watched all of these excluding black bullet xD
Lel I told you, I don't know many :p Give Reborn another chance den m8.

I just watched like a minute of the anime and man is that terrible l3l. If you're ever bored, go read it. :p The real story begins on chapter 62 if you wanna skip the un-important stuff.

Durarara? I remember watching a bit of Gintama and Hunter X Hunter and that was decent but had like no story really that interested me but you might like it, long though.

SoulGaming

Tribute
Reaction score
1. The devil is a part timer
2. Accel World
3. Sao
4 An No Exorcist
5 (not an anime but a doujin) Trouble

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Sword Art Online and II