• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
I would list my favourites, but it would be the most typical and mainstream list there could be...

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Let's get this baby back on topic,

1. Akame ga Kill

2. Tokyo Ghoul

3. Blue Exorcist

4. Magi: Kingdom of Magic

5. Hamatora

new one

V3dock

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Death Parade.
2. Tokyo Ghoul
3. Sword Art Online

I haven't watched a lot of anime yet :).

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
One piece forever. It has always been my favorite anime and always will be. My second favorite would have to be reborn, full name is: katekyo hitman reborn which is a pretty amazing anime. I personally just love anime's when the main character gets "pissed off" when a "nakama=friend" is hurt.

Reaction score
My personal favorite anime is FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
My second is ToraDora of course :3 <3
My third is the first half of Mirai Nikki (still can't believe that... makes me mad everytime)

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
One piece forever. It has always been my favorite anime and always will be. My second favorite would have to be reborn, full name is: katekyo hitman reborn which is a pretty amazing anime. I personally just love anime's when the main character gets "pissed off" when a "nakama=friend" is hurt.
tru, one piece is amazing, especially with gear fourth now :p
seen both of them

My personal favorite anime is FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
My second is ToraDora of course :3 <3
My third is the first half of Mirai Nikki (still can't believe that... makes me mad everytime)
omg i love all of those animes, fmab is like number 6 on my favorites seen all three btw

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I started watching Anime exactly a year ago. Before then, I had watched movies like Spirited Away, and all the Hayao Miyazaki movies, but didn't know that was Anime. Definitely Anime had taught me something, because Anime more than cartoons, they're stories, legends, chronicles which teach us a message: To follow our dreams; that eventually from denial and depression there is acceptance; that people have gone through our steps and that it was as hard for them as it is for us; that we'll always have to look at our past; that pain changes people.

I started a year ago with Sword Art Online— it was outstanding. How your life can change in a matter of seconds, and how in a matter of seconds your old life is inexistent. But, what impacted me the most was the stories that were shown to us: From how a couple betrays themselves for an item, to see your friends die in front of you and can't do nothing, to seeing the most important of relationships, love, die. It was a journey that showed me a whole life nurture, and just as it was nurtured, the next second was gone; to appreciate the little things in life that may we not see every again.

You ask me what my favorite Anime is. You ask me, perhaps of interest, perhaps to find different stories to watch, and to see if others have the same point of view as you do. And I think that connecting with someone else on the slightest is very satisfying.
And I will answer to you. I think that the anime with the most feelings, the most experience and the one with most courage is Naruto Shippuden: One person that has to amend for the errors of others; one person who's courage takes him everywhere; one person that is able to understand others and will fight to change the opinion of others— Naruto.

Naruto Shippuuden has to be the best anime because of the main story, how the other characters have a past and the uncovering of it affects the characters, how deep the stories goes in time, years and years disclosed.
From when Naruto was a child, until he is a man, he has the same dream: to be acclaimed as the hero of his natal village, Hidden Leaf Village; yet he uncalculated how important and how his village is the kernel of great and bad things. The anime gives emphasis to the stories and the character feelings, which is why relating to Naruto and loving his is so easy. The emphasis on the ambient, on how the story is developed in groups gives multiple points of view, after all giving the conclusion to the own viewer.
The Anime is certainly popular and very rated, but after watching it and judging by my criteria, the Anime does deserve its place. The anime definitely has fillers, yet these fillers aren't bad; most of them are chapters from the prequel, Naruto.
Naruto had determination and aspirations, and so his friends. They had to conflict with his aspirations also. But Naruto's friends aspirations came from his own: Naruto always dreamed far, and it is showed throughout the story that he wasn't the only one that dreamed far yet ended in death.
For the sake of not disclosing anything else, I will leave the judgement to you.

Naruto Shippuuden isn't the only great story that has left me something. There are other anime like Mushishi Zoku Shou which are made up from legends, which in this case they're very abstract, leaving conclusions and a message for ourselves. One of my favorite anecdotes is about a girl who was in love with a man. They both didn't live at distance, so they would contact with the glare of a mirror from afar, and every other day meet. But one day, the man had to leave, and the girl couldn't accept this; denial. The girl travels to where his lover would always contact her with the glare of a mirror, but just comes to find the mirror itself. And when going home, she looks herself at the water reflection, which got her possessed, and could have died. The rest of the story is for you to find out. The episode which unfolds this story is Episode #5 from Mushishi Zoku Shou.

If you haven't realized, my criteria undoubtedly focuses on feelings, the character's intentions and these stories that leave experience and feelings behind and in us. I think that a story which is human is a great story: a story in which there is errors, in which shows emotions and in which shows human determination.

What do you judge?

—Fox.

Last edited:

JusticeDog

Experienced
Reaction score
Shingeki no Kyojin
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2
Bakuman 1,2, and 3

Just recently finished Toradora!, wouldn't put it in my top but I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Shingeki no Kyojin
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2
Bakuman 1,2, and 3

Just recently finished Toradora!, wouldn't put it in my top but I enjoyed it thoroughly.
oh Justice finally watching anime lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci