• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Attack on titan
2. Death note
3. Sword art online
4. kaze no stigma

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't watch much in the way of Anime, but I really like them when I do watch them. I really like the art style of Japanese Anime's and Manga's.
But like I said, I don't watch much, but I really liked the Devil May Cry anime, which sadly only had one season, but was great all the same.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
so it looks like no one here has watched soul eater *cries quietly*
I watched it, it starts pretty slow so if you can get part the first 10 episodes it's really good.
You watch Soul Eater Not? It just ended a few days ago, it's a pretty different type of anime though, takes place before Soul Eater.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1) Avatar The Last Airbender
2) Pokemon
3) Atack on Titan

Reaction score
I watched it, it starts pretty slow so if you can get part the first 10 episodes it's really good.
You watch Soul Eater Not? It just ended a few days ago, it's a pretty different type of anime though, takes place before Soul Eater.

OMG it ended? I watched the first 7 episodes. but you gotta say.. maka and soul are the cutest couple heh.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
OMG it ended? I watched the first 7 episodes. but you gotta say.. maka and soul are the cutest couple heh.
Wait are you talking about soul eater or soul eater NOT? Because The main series ended years ago,, NOT was the spinoff that ended on Tuesday,

KoolNinja23

Tribute
Reaction score
Attack on Titan
Sword Art Online
Death Note
i picked these because these are the only ones ive watched xDD

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Sword Art Online (I know, mainstream and typical, but it's good.)
Bakuman and Katekyo Hitman Reborn I read and were excellent, no idea if rhe anime did it justice, however.

Those were some of mah favorites. I would make an entire list of anime and manga that all of you should read and watch and get your life together instead of watching mainstream stoof like Attack on Titan, Soul Eater, and heaven forbid Fairy Tail, but I'm tired.
Soul Eater and Fairy Tail are far from mainstream dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci