• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Staff Members - Staff Appreciation

_Simeon

Career
Reaction score
Best Admin: idk lol
Favorite Admin: probably dat sean guy
Best Sr. Mod: idk
Favorite Sr. Mod: idk question mark
Best Mod: idk
Favorite Mod: Sayf

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Best admin: Col_StaR or Le0
Favorite admin: Dave
Best sr. Mod: DracoHD or _AquaTechMC_
Favorite Sr. Mod: DracoHD
Best mod: Captain | Lqzer
Favorite mod: KitMencha or Leon|TheBluemeerkat
Best Admin: Col_StaR
Favorite Admin: @Col_StaR
Best Sr. Mod: DracoHD
Favorite Sr. Mod: DracoHD, Sean
Best Mod: Frazzli185 KitMencha
Favorite Mod: KitMencha Frazzli185
Best Admin: Dave
Favorite Admin: Col_StaR
Best Sr. Mod: DracoHD
Favorite Sr. Mod: Sean
Best Mod: MoLoToV
Favorite Mod: PoweredByRage + badger_pig123 Pig
Best Admin: Col_StaR
Favorite Admin: Col_StaR
Best Sr. Mod: KRaidium & DracoHD
Favorite Sr. Mod: Sean & DracoHD
Best Mod: KitMencha
Favorite Mod: roguehh < Resigned but I still :3
Best Developer: Ava
Favorite Developer: kpwn243
Thanks to all of you guys!
Never thought I'd receive this many! Really happy now seeing the community is happy with what I do :D

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't expect to wake up today to find 33 alerts. I honestly thought that something big had broken out and I was going to have to deal with it ASAP, but I was relieved to find that 22 of those tags were this!

Thank you everyone who tagged me for either of the Admin sections. But let me remind everyone that this community runs on a staff team: we should be appreciative of every member who pulls their weight here.

Now, if you excuse me, I must attend to those other 11 alerts...

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Best Admin: Col_StaR. I've seen people saying that hiring him was one of the best moves MCSG has done in terms of staff. He handles situations maturely, but also knows how to have a bit of fun.
Favorite Admin: Again, Col_StaR. He's the one that I see around the forums the most, and I love the forums <3
Best Sr. Mod: KRaidium does a lot of work, from what I know. I haven't had the chance to talk to him personally, but I've seen him put a lot of effort into what he does.
Favorite Sr. Mod: Toast. Pokemon <3
Best Mod: Okay, there's a lot of competition for this, but I'm going to have to go with Captain | Lqzer. He's an outstanding forumer, and has been a part of MCSG for around as long as I have, if not longer. (At least, I think I'm thinking of the same Captain, CaptainJS.)
Favorite Mod: JennoKoala, Kaolo here has been helping me with my dream of becoming a Mod, and we also collaborated on a PSA together. I've been slowly getting to know him better :)

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci