• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Texture Pack for MCSG

Ennobay

Diamond
Reaction score
I use an online photo editor called pixlr and most of my other textures are from diffrent texture packs and I combined them.
Oh okay!
I made a texture pack with edits from lots of other texture packs, It's great for pvp.
Nice:) Just finished creating my own texture pack! It's a mix of Faithful, Defscape and R3dCraft!

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
I use Antvenom's Faithful only for the kore detail, but at a small enough scale texture pack, sorry, resource pack that I don't lag

Ennobay

Diamond
Reaction score
I use Antvenom's Faithful only for the kore detail, but at a small enough scale texture pack, sorry, resource pack that I don't lag
Gotta remember the lag;)
these are the texture packs I used
I like the look of the second one, nice how they are both based of off Faithful!
I'm hooked on this texture pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hf664rfi8sb463i/ZEH'S GALAXY PACK.zip
It doesn't change much but it makes the sun look boss and the night sky look like hundreds of galaxies.
It also changes sword textures and a few other things.
Do you have a link to a forum page of the texture pack?

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am a huge lover of R3DCraft and Faithful, and recently, this texture pack was created and it's basically Faithful with the feel of R3DCraft, it's not a mixed texture pack. It's all customly made textures, so I love it. The name of the pack is Stock32.

Note that the pack is around 80% done so all of the textures aren't done.

Ennobay

Diamond
Reaction score
I can link you to the video, it was custom made for someone's 500 sub special but I couldnt find it on any forums..
Nice pack if you are into the space theme!
I am a huge lover of R3DCraft and Faithful, and recently, this texture pack was created and it's basically Faithful with the feel of R3DCraft, it's not a mixed texture pack. It's all customly made textures, so I love it. The name of the pack is Stock32.

Note that the pack is around 80% done so all of the textures aren't done.
Looks really good! Probably will download it when it is 100% done:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci