• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Youtubers! (Any Youtuber)

Who's A Better MCSG Youtuber?

• Total voters

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys I just want you guys to list your favorite youtubers! This can Minecraft Youtubers, Fifa Youtubers, Singing Youtubers etc etc (There are no rules for choice)!

1. List The Youtubers
2. Then The Reason Why You Like Them/Watch Them.
3. Like And Quote Other People's Posts If You Agree With Them!

My favorite:

MiniMinter (All Content): I watch him because he play Fifa and his entertaining and great to watch!

KSI (Most Content): I watch him because his funny and keeps me in a good mood (No idea why)

Jinx (Most Content): I watch him because he reacts to videos and I like to watch people react to videos!

BiboyQG (All Content): I watch him so I can learn and pick up tactics and try to get better at pvp as well as he is entertaining!

CreeperFarts (Only Top 5 Kills Of The Week): I watch his Top 5 Kills Of The Week series because I like to see how good players are on SG servers around the world

Mineasaur (Only Top 5 Kills Of The Week): Same as above!

Marcus Dibble (All Content): I watch him because his funny af and I love when roasts kids xD!

Try to not cause flame on this thread either guys! I want this to be a nice interactive thread even though it probably will flop and fail xD!

J

District 13
Reaction score
To be completely honest, I actually really enjoy Ceroria 's videos. Even though he uploads like what- monthly >.> his content is actually very entertaining and original. Plus he exposed Yannick as a booster #inb4demoted

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
To be completely honest, I actually really enjoy Ceroria 's videos. Even though he uploads like what- monthly >.> his content is actually very entertaining and original. Plus he exposed Yannick as a booster #inb4demoted
I was (no offence) so surprised when I found out that ceroria's content is actually really enjoyable and I fully agree with you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci