• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Youtubers! (Any Youtuber)

Who's A Better MCSG Youtuber?

• Total voters

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
I really enjoy watching BiboyQG's content, his SG video topics are always interesting to hear and I learn a lot of different strategies as well as good map routes from him :)

Reaction score
Older people I used to see.
Blamph, cscoop

Current yt'ers:
Jev (I've been watching EVERY episode he made since he was at 60.000 subs. He's now at 1.1k. Love Jev <3)
MojoOnPC (Found him out from his video "A day in the life of a CSGO pro". Been watching him since then)
Anomaly (Funny af Swedish CSGO player)
Chance Morris (Been watching his streams and yt for 1.5 years now)
Trinimmortal (Watching him since he literally started doing youtube, 1 year or so ago).
KuleDud3 (He used to make MC videos 2 years ago, now he does everything else)
Rhett And Link
blakinola (League youtuber)
SunnySplosion (League youtuber)
Snowbird (League youtuber)
4nonhumans
SixZoSeven
Link1337
Gabriel Iglesias / Fluffy (Awesome comedian)

Can't say all of the people that I used to watch and I watch right now, cause you know.

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
Vsauce
The Game Theorists
MrRepzion
Cinemassacre (AVGN for life <3)
Geography Now
Thoorin
GradeAUnderA

And if I had to mention some kind of an MCSG youtuber (even thought I don't really watch any), I'd go 100% with JustAHotDog

Reaction score
Vsauce
The Game Theorists
MrRepzion
Cinemassacre (AVGN for life <3)
Geography Now
Thoorin
GradeAUnderA

And if I had to mention some kind of an MCSG youtuber (even thought I don't really watch any), I'd go 100% with JustAHotDog
Most youtubers just followed the same pattern that had no personality and just commentated a full game, I don't blame you. Not a lot of MCSG yt'ers get connected with their fanbase.

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
Most youtubers just followed the same pattern that had no personality and just commentated a full game, I don't blame you. Not a lot of MCSG yt'ers get connected with their fanbase.
the average mcsg youtuber

"hi guys, xxx_turkishhacker_xxx is here, and welcome to another episode of minecraft survival games"
"today we're playing on sg4"
"some random topic that was already discussed by dozens of other people"
"so yeah, thanks for watching, if you enjoyed, please subscribe, like and share this video"

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
CGP Grey - Learning about things I would never have researched myself since...2011?
Ethoslab - Had the best single-player Minecraft series ever on YouTube. His Ark Survival and other game videos are also entertaining.
Keyori - I enjoy the fast-paced action and humor he squeezes into his videos.
Maddox - Reality. Couldn't have said it much better.
Sky Williams - Probably one of the most popular faces of League of Legends, but his humor and insight extend far beyond one video game.
SunnySplosion - Hilarious League content
Snowbird - Sunny is basically Snowbird v2
VideoGameDunkey - Yes

Reaction score
LeafyIsHere is my favorite :p Funniest guy I've ever seen
Isnt he LeafyGreenTea?

CGP Grey - Learning about things I would never have researched myself since...2011?
Ethoslab - Had the best single-player Minecraft series ever on YouTube. His Ark Survival and other game videos are also entertaining.
Keyori - I enjoy the fast-paced action and humor he squeezes into his videos.
Maddox - Reality. Couldn't have said it much better.
Sky Williams - Probably one of the most popular faces of League of Legends, but his humor and insight extend far beyond one video game.
SunnySplosion - Hilarious League content
Snowbird - Sunny is basically Snowbird v2
VideoGameDunkey - Yes
But what will Keyori copy when Videogamedunkey doesn't make videos. Kappa
I didn't think a lot of people would know who Snowbird and Sunnysplosion are as they're really small youtubers ^^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci