• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feed The Beast - Direwolf20

Do you want FTB to replace Tekkit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that after you got your first power flower, EE2 became very op very quickly. For me it took 95% of the fun out of minecraft, considering you could make anything out of thin air, you just had to wait. I much prefer how it is in FTB, where there's actually a point to making quarries and stuff.
How long does it take you to complete your first power flower? It's over 100 diamonds to complete it, plus a Good ton of glowstone

ShadowZenoX

Survivor
Reaction score
I think that after you got your first power flower, EE2 became very op very quickly. For me it took 95% of the fun out of minecraft, considering you could make anything out of thin air, you just had to wait. I much prefer how it is in FTB, where there's actually a point to making quarries and stuff.
Well he might make a 2nd world to have ee blocked like in tekkit with the un-restricted and restricted worlds

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
How long does it take you to complete your first power flower? It's over 100 diamonds to complete it, plus a #BLAMEBILL ton of glowstone
I used my power flower to make my power flower xD Divining rod + fortune 3 = lots of diamonds. I usually went really slowly with EE so I didn't ruin the gameplay for myself :p

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Will EE3 be added or not? I hope so, i wanna build my infinite blazerod factory :) That's how i power stuff :D

Adam_I

Experienced
Reaction score
Will EE3 be added or not? I hope so, i wanna build my infinite blazerod factory :) That's how i power stuff :D
I believe you are thinking of EE2, which is not being updated anymore to newer versions (and is also a bit OP) so it will not be included in FTB

EE3 is the newest Equivalent Exchange and doesn't include collectors, condensers or anything to do with EMC as of now as it is still in prerelease

Benisdabomb10

Tribute
Reaction score
if you guys were to change to FTB (like i said about 5 months ago to do!) kylebarthelson, NIAL5, lachmonster17, bay8rox360 and myself (benisdabomb10) would be back on the MCSG network frequently.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I believe you are thinking of EE2, which is not being updated anymore to newer versions (and is also a bit OP) so it will not be included in FTB

EE3 is the newest Equivalent Exchange and doesn't include collectors, condensers or anything to do with EMC as of now as it is still in prerelease
I only know EE3, i heard that EE2 was all op and stuff, so i'd like EE3 to be in :)

Adam_I

Experienced
Reaction score
In my own opinion, Tekkit has started to become boring and outdated as all these new versions of mods being released so I definitely believe that FTB is the way forward for this server (Though I hope my stupid laptop can handle it :))

KyleBarthelson

Spectator
Reaction score
In my own opinion, Tekkit has started to become boring and outdated as all these new versions of mods being released so I definitely believe that FTB is the way forward for this server (Though I hope my stupid laptop can handle it :))
i giv u cumputa 4 3 poteterz? luv u 55evea m9

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Due to the problems with quarries keeping chunks loaded and stuffs, We will probably only allow diamond donors and up to be able to use them.

Thaumcraft will be enabled as well as thaumicbees.

EE3 would not even be used by anyone but the staff because EE3 consists of bags and a philosophers stone. So sorry but it's not worth having.

There will be also two worlds.

Restricted: Economy on and some items disabled to protect against PVP and duplication bugs.

As for the second, I don't know for sure on what to do with it. Some want factions, some want no economy with no banned items. So I don't know yet. But we will figure it out when the time comes.

This was an update for the public.
Saturday around 2-3 PM PST this server will be open.

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
EE3 would not even be used by anyone but the staff because EE3 consists of bags and a philosophers stone. So sorry but it's not worth having.
I think you've got your EE3 mixed up there Ant. EE3 doesn't even have Philo Stones or Alch bags, it only has a minium stone which acts as a limited transmutation table that only has about 20 uses and has to be remade each time it breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci